The battle for the foothills
Tags: LAND subdivision
- Border war: Cities tussle over territory. Rollins, Brad // Free Press (Buda, TX);5/ 4/2011, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p1A
The article reports on the issues concerning the request filed by the LaSalle Municipal Utility District which demands Kyle city, Texas to abandon 1,160 land acres for the development of a subdivision in the area.
- Notice of Filing of Plats of Survey; Arizona. West, Danny A. // Federal Register;10/11/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 196, p62821
The article reports on the filing of the plats of survey of the described subdivisional lands in the Arizona State Office in Phoenix, Arizona.
- New subdivision targets home-based businesses. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);06/14/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 13, pA10
Reports on North Idaho business man Bob Templin's development of a subdivision in Post Falls Idaho. Target clientele; Number of homes for the first phase of the development; Area's zoning classification.
- Liberty Lake site chosen for Showcase of Homes. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);4/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, pA9
Reports the selection of the Estates at MeadowWood subdivision in Washington for the 2002 Showcase of Homes. Schedule for the showcase; Arrangement of the houses for the exhibition; Price range for the homes.
- Home building still strong in Kootenai County. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);3/13/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, pA19
Reports on developments in home building in Kootenai County, Idaho. Restrictions in subdivision development; Construction of the project called Fieldstone at Prairie Falls.
- HUD Tackles Yield-Spread Premiums. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;10/16/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 198, p4
Reports on the reformation of the real estate settlement by the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Washington. Launch of the procedures act and consumer disclosure to the mortgage originators; Consideration on the rule mortgage lenders interim application; Significance of the...
- Franklin Property wins approval for three high-end subdivisions. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p45
Reports the approval for several real estate subdivisions granted to Franklin Property Corp. in Michigan. Sale of the subdivisions to builders for development; Description and other details of the subdivisions; Home prices.
- Squeezed by the future. Delaney, Mary // Canadian Geographic;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p19
No abstract available.
- An Additional Source of Data on Northeastern Illinois Woodlands around the Time of Settlement. Mendelson, Jon // American Midland Naturalist;Apr2002, Vol. 147 Issue 2, p279
Presents a study which described a source data on early postsettlement woodlands in northeastern Illinois using woodlot subdivision surveys. Methodology used in the study; Species recorded in both the 1834 Public Land Survey (PLS) and subdivision survey; Difference in the size distribution of...