- Municipals Head North, Favoring Long Term, As Supply Increases. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p2
The article reports that the municipal bond market moved higher on Friday with most firmness seen on the long end, which cheapens on a relative basis when Treasuries rally, attracting investor demand. Traders said bonds changed hands at yields that were as much as three and four basis points...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p33
The article presents various charts that reflect the statistics of the money market. Some of the charts included are: chart of market indicators; chart of short-term tax-exempt yields; chart of U.S. securities prices; chart of municipal market data general obligation yields; chart of visible...
- Buy-Side Wants 15-Minute Prices on Illiquid Bonds. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/8/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p5
Reports on the plan of the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) to publish delayed prices for illiquid bonds as of December 2003. Views of Lee Sterne, portfolio manager at Barclays Global Investors, on the plan; Impact of price transparency on the securities market; Recommendation...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p38
The article presents charts depicting the statistics of the bond market. One of the charts provides information on market indicators, while another one provides information on short-term tax-exempt yields. Some other charts are: U.S. securities prices chart, municipal market data general...
- Momentum Returns across US Corporate Bond and Stock Pricing: Evidence from Daily Price Data 2002-2006. Foster, Kevin R.; Galindo, Carlos // Proceedings of the Northeast Business & Economics Association;2007, p199
This paper examines the trading behavior of different securities on the same corporation to investigate theories of why we observe momentum returns. Momentum returns have been documented in many papers since Jegadeesh and Titman (1993); contrarian reversals since DeBondt and Thaler (1985, 1987)...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32543, p30
Several charts are presented depicting bond market statistics including bond index, bond prices, and municipal bond finance.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p31
Several charts are presented depicting the dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding, short-term tax-exempt yields of bonds, prices of various types of U.S. securities including Treasury bills, Treasury notes and bonds, new bond issue balances, municipal bond index and...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32727, p29
Several charts are presented that lists the various indicators in the bond market in the U.S. as of October 4, 2007 including securities prices, short-term tax-exempt yields and municipal market data general obligation yields.