Colby Leaves Hancock to Manage New High-Yield Lord Abbett Fund
- John Hancock Advisers. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p29
Features investment company John Hancock Advisers. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- Hancock's Fund Business Grows with 3d Recent Deal. Reich-Hale, David // American Banker;8/28/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 166, p7
John Hancock Advisors Inc. has bought the M.S.B. large-capitalization fund, its third portfolio acquisition in two years, as of August 28, 2003. The unit of the Boston, Massachusetts insurer closed the deal on Monday and renamed the portfolio the John Hancock Large Cap Select Fund. The deal was...
- SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;12/13/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 240, p74228
The article presents several notices from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on various issues. The agency has published a notice regarding an application made by Lord, Abbett and Co. LLC to invest in certain financial instruments, pursuant to the Investment Company Act of 1940....
- A Manhattan Transplant Thrives on Hudson St. // njbiz;11/12/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 47, Special section p24
The article focuses on the benefits gained by the money management firm Lord Abbett & Co. LLC since relocating to Jersey City, New Jersey in January 2000. The firm offers a full range of mutual funds as well as institutional and individually managed accounts. Senior partner Robert S. Dow states...
- Stocks Also Sell At Lord Abbett. MARIE BEERENS // Investors Business Daily;11/13/2013, pA06
A solid sell discipline and the willingness to hold high-quality names that carry a premium help differentiate Lord Abbett Developing Growth Fund from other growth funds
- Lord Abbett Pegs Solender to Run Fixed-Income Business. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32477, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Daniel Solender as director of municipal bond management of Jersey City-based Lord, Abbett & Co. Solender will oversee the company's municipal fixed-income business and will spearhead the current and future growth of the municipal department. He will...
- Munis Gain On Week With Light Supply, Slower Outflows. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34006, p18
The article reports on the 2.44% decrease in the municipal bond market which pushed the 10-year Municipal Market Data (MMD) yield to its lowest rate since June 19, 2013. It states that the 30-year MMD yield dropped to its lowest rate of 4.04% in July 18, 2013. It mentions that municipal bond...
- Lord Abbett Taps Two Analysts for High-Yield Muni Team. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32317, p7
The article reports on Lord Abbett & Co.'s appointment of research analysts Susan Ganjei and Joseph Krist to join its high-yield municipal bond investment management team. Ganjei will serve as the group's research associate responsible for coordinating coverage assignments for the analysts....
- Lord Abbett Muni Chief Mousseau Departs, Citing Personal Reasons. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30919, p7
Announces the resignation of John Mousseau as director of municipal bond management at Lord, Abbett & Co. Mousseau's plan to stay in the municipal bond market; Mosseau's career history.