Radian Posts 4Q Earnings of $156 Million
- Radian Group's 3Q Profit Increases by 7%. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p34
Reports on the third-quarter corporate profits of the Radian Group Inc. in the U.S.
- Radian Group's 4Q Net Income Jumps 49% Over 2000. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p6
Reports on the increase in the net income of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based holding company Radian Group Inc. in 2001. Announcement of the company's net income per share; Growth plans of the company; Net premiums written for direct municipal deals.
- Radian's Net Is Up, Triad's Is Down. // National Mortgage News;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p6
Cites the increase in the fourth quarter 2000 earnings of Radian Group Inc. Creation of the company from the merger of Commonwealth Mortgage Assurance Corp. and Amerin; Net income for 2000; Increase in the operating earnings of mortgage insurance firm Triad Guaranty Inc.
- Mortgage Insurers Hot; Radian Profits Surge 40%. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;10/24/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 204, p2
Reports on the improved profits of Radian Group Inc. for the third quarter of 2000. Reflection of the strength of the mortgage insurance business; Factors influencing the growth of the housing and insurance mortgage market in the United States.
- Radian Group's 2Q Profits Bucks Industry Trend. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;8/8/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p10
The article reports on the second-quarter profits of the Radian Group Inc., a mortgage insurers company in the U.S.
- Radian Achieves Record Results. // National Mortgage News;4/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p23
The article reports on the financial performance of Radian Group Inc. in the first quarter of 2006 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The mortgage insurance firm posted corporate profits increased by 41.6 percent to 163.7 billion dollars. Its earnings per share boosted to 1.96 dollars, which...
- Radian Posts 5.6% Rise in 2Q Profit Despite Fall in Revenue. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p6
The article reports that the second-quarter profit at Radian Group Inc. has increased by 5.6% even as revenue declined by 1.8%, according to a financial report by the company. The company's net income for the quarter increased to $148.1 million, compared to $140.2 million for the same period in...
- Radian Reports 17.5% Net Income Jump in Second Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p28
Reports growth of the net profit of insurance firm Radian Group Inc. based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Percentage of the increase; Performance of the firm in the financial guarantee sector; Role of the core mortgage operations in the improvement of the income of the firm.
- Radian Group Swings to a 3Q Profit. // American Banker;11/3/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 169, p8
The article notes that Radian Group Inc., a mortgage insurer, posted a third-quarter 2010 profit of $112.2 million.