New NFMA Chairman Talks About Agenda
- NFMA Urges Overseer For Munis. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/10/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33129, p1
The article reports on the requests of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) to the lawmakers and government authorities in the U.S. In its letter, the group called on for municipal disclosure practices to be made more like corporate disclosures. NFMA also urged legislators to...
- NFMA Floats New State GO Bond Disclosure Recommendations. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;11/6/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34207, p1
The National Federation of Municipal Analysts has released the first part of a new set of best practices for general obligation bond disclosure that includes separate criteria for state and local securities.
- NFMA Posts Guidelines For Hospitals. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;08/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30953, p1
Reports on the guidelines released by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts. Need for hospital officials to issue quarterly and annual financial reports to investors; Improvement of information flow in the municipal bond market.
- NFMA Complains to SEC While MAGNY Quizzes Members. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p4
Reports on the concerns of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts concerning the municipal disclosure system in the United States. Possible changes in bond opinions; Tax enforcement of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- Issuers told to heed NFMA's position on yield burning. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;09/22/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30483, p1
Reports on the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' call for municipal issuers to disclose notices from the United States Internal Revenue Service about potential yield-burning abuses, including preliminary notifications that their bonds are under investigation. Conflict over whether...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33643, p5
The article offers information on several municipal bond-related activities from January 2012 to April 2012 including the 2012 New York State IDA Section Conference, Intro Bond Finance Course, and 29th annual conference from the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA).
- National Federation of Municipal Analysts Hands Out Four Awards. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32632, p35
The article announces that municipal market participants George Axlund, Donald King Cirillo, Gerard J. Lian have received awards from the National Federation of Municipal Analysts.
- NFMA: Disclosure White Paper, Internet Gateway Page on Agenda. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31812, p1
Reports on the white paper of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts for the application of the federal securities laws to disclosure in Washington. Encouragement of municipal issuers to provide bond-related information to investors; Establishment of a national gateway page on the web...
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Hidreth, W. Bartley // Municipal Finance Journal;Fall2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, preceding p1
The article introduces papers on municipal securities-related topics presented at the 2012 annual National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) conference which are published within the issue.