Treasury to Auction $8B of 20-Year TIPs
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $I.929B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will pay down $1.929 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills today by selling $35 billion to refund $36,929 billion in maturing securities.
- T-bonds: Waiting for the crash. Black, Jes // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan2005, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p26
The article states that amid a crashing dollar, rising global equity markets and a rate hiking Fed, U.S. Treasury market yields adjusted for inflation are at the lowest levels in history. From a fundamental perspective the opportunity to short bonds could not be greater. The technical outlook...
- Are `inflation' bonds right for you? // Christian Science Monitor;1/28/97, Vol. 89 Issue 43, p9
Presents information on inflation-protected bonds, to be auctioned off by the United States Treasury, on January 29, 1997. Information on the bonds; Annual interest expected to be paid by the bonds.
- Treasury to Sell $16B 5-Yr TIPs. // Bondbuyer.com;8/13/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $16 billion four-year eight-month inflation-indexed bonds on Thursday, Aug. 20.
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.663% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p2
Reports on the five-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 2-, 5-Year Notes To Raise $14B of New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32739, p4
The article reports on the declaration of U.S. Department of Treasury that it will raise $13.974 billion of new cash by auctioning $13 billion of five-year notes on October 25, 2007 and $20 billion two-year notes on October 24, 2007. According to the agency, it will refund $19.026 billion with...
- Treasury Indexed 20-Years Go At 1.807% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32802, p2
The article reports on the auction of $8 billion inflation-indexed 20-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bonds were sold at a 1.807% yield, an adjusted price of 99.351033, with a 1/3/4% coupon. In addition, tenders at the market-clearing yield were allotted 23.09%. Tenders totaled...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $7B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32802, p2
The article reports on the weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department aimed at raising $7.002 billion of new money. The department will be selling $44 billion bonds which include $23 billion of 91s and $21 billion of 182s. Proceeds of the sale will refund...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.01 Billion. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has said that it will raise $1.01 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $32.99 billion of maturing securities. Information about the terms and conditions of the...