News @ a glance
- Update. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p9
Presents news items related to medical marketing in the U.S. as of June 2004. Clinical trials of weight loss drugs from Eli Lilly & Co.; Appointment of Annie Callanan as executive vice president of Advanstar/Medical Economics Communications Group.
- Pharma: Clinic Roundup. // BioWorld Today;7/12/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 134, p8
The article reports that Eli Lilly and Co.'s study H8Y-MC-HBBM investigating pomaglumetad methionil, also known as mGlu2/3, in patients with acute exacerbations of schizophrenia, has produced negative results.
- Pharma: Clinic Roundup. // BioWorld Today;8/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 169, p8
The article reports on the announcement by Eli Lilly and Co. of its decision to end ongoing trials testing of ongoing trials testing of promaglumetad methionil, also known as mGlu2/3, for the treatment of schizophrenia.
- Pharma: Clinic Roundup. // BioWorld Today;10/9/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 196, p11
This section offers news briefs on clinical trials including the positive results obtained by Eli Lilly and Co. from Phase III trials of solanezumab in Alzheimer's disease and the patient enrollment initiated by Grifols SA for a Phase II study of Alpha-1 HC aerosol in cystic fibrosis.
- Pharma: Clinic Roundup. // BioWorld Today;3/19/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p8
The article offers news briefs related to clinical trials, including the findings of Eli Lilly and Co. that Cialis 5 milligrams once daily co-administered with finasteride improved scores on the International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS) and the presentation of data showing the possible...
- Fight against sepsis advances on clinical, legislative fronts. Pollina, Kristen // Drug Topics;10/7/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 19, p47
Lists studies underway or just completed that assess a variety of therapies for sepsis. Phase IV trial of Eli Lilly's Xigris; French study that focuses on the use of steroids among septic-shock patients; Association of antothrombin III with a better quality of life 90 days after treatment.
- Eli Lilly plans more trials. // Ophthalmology Times;2/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the plan of Eli Lilly and Co. for the additional registration trials of the ophthalmic drug ruboxistaurin in the U.S. Failure to achieve satisfactory results on disease progression; Investigation of the positive effect of ruboxistaurin.
- Despite quintuple disappointments, Lilly still charms investors. Raven, Kathleen // Nature Medicine;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1446
The article informs about the delivery of negative results by Eli Lilly & Co. from five phase three clinical trials on drug agents regarding blood thinners to cancer therapy.
- Necitumumab improved OS in stage IV NSCLC. // Hem/Onc Today;11/25/2013, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p70
The article reports on the announcement by drug manufacturer Eli Lilly in 2013 that its completed phase 3 SQUIRE trial which assessed the efficacy of necitumumab found that its addition to a first-line treatment extended overall survival (OS) in patients with stage IV metastatic squamous...