Taking the Guinness in Oz
- BACKSTAGE. // Ebony;May1949, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on the assignments which the reporter-photographer team of Allan Morrison and Joe Covello have undertaken for collecting some of the features of the May 1949 issue of the periodical.
- Reporters and BEATS. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/4/2008, Issue 323807, p6
No abstract available.
- 10 YEARS AGO IN MAGAZINES. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;04/01/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p13
Reprints several articles from the April 1900 issue of the `Folio' magazine. Appointment of Charles Wickham as vice president of Disney Publishing; Businessman and politician Steve Forbes' taking over of his family's estate following the death of his father Malcolm Forbes.
- NEWS Flash! // Current Events;5/3/2010, Vol. 109 Issue 24, p6
The article announces that the periodical Current Events (CE) is searching for student reporters who will be in grades six through ten for the schoolyear 2010-2011.
- Untitled. // Time;2/22/1960, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p13
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the twelve newsmaker cards which features a variety of personality into the 2,500,000 copies of "Time."
- st looks back. // Sea Technology;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p66
The article offers 3 news items which appeared in the journal's March issues for the years 1988, 1998 and 2003.
- Reporters Wanted. // Sailing World;Mar2013, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p16
The article announces that the "Volvo Ocean Race" magazine is seeking new reporters for its 2014-2015 edition.
- Reporters and BEATS. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/14/2007, Issue 323762, p6
The article lists the names of the reporters of the "Business Journal" in Fresno, California and their respective assignments including Gabriel Dillard for agriculture and environment, Michael Sullivan for engineering and real estate and Steve Sinoc for health care and education.
- News By You! // Weekly Reader News Edition 4-6;4/22/2011, Vol. 89 Issue 23, p7
The article encourages children who love writing to become student reporters for the magazine.