Gold watches and golf clubs all round
- Alstons' prize guys help charity. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p7
Reports that Alstons Upholstery has donated money for the first prize in the Vitafoam furniture design contest at the Saint Helena Hospice in England.
- Airsprung unveils showroom latest. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p3
Informs on Great Britain-based Airsprung's unveiling of its showroom at the 2000 At Home Event.
- A charitable day off. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p33
Focuses on the move of Airsprung Beds to establish a day off work contest.
- Airsprung looks forward to '98. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p6
Highlights the financial performance of Airsprung for the quarter ending September 30, 1997. Decline in profits; Profits reported by its divisions.
- Â£22,000 worth of fuel stolen from Alstons. // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2012, Issue 5789, p6
The article reports on the 22,000 pounds worth of diesel being stolen from the industrial depot unit of Alstons Upholstery Ltd. in Chelmsford, England.
- Sales and profits continue ascent at Essex upholstery firm. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2014, Issue 5908, p6
The article reports on the continued growth in sales and profits for Essex-headquartered upholstery manufacturer Alstons Upholstery Ltd. with increase in turnover to 25.5m pound for the year ended March 31, 2014.
- Promotion for Anderson. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Reports on the promotion of John Anderson as managing director of Airsprung Beds.
- Airsprung is looking up. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p4
Details the plans of Airsprung to reposition its upholstery and bed companies in an attempt to improve its sales in Windsor, England. Factors contributing to the decline of the sales of Airsprung; Intention of the company to implement a cost reduction scheme; Increase in the demand for pocketed...
- Airsprung slumps into the red as profits sag. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p6
Reports the financial performance of Airsprung in Great Britain for the period ending on March 2001. Decrease in operating profits; Impact of the disposition of Duckers; Implication of machinery investment of employee recruitment and efficiency.