Language of laughter
- The importance of maintaining brands. Hoffman, Simon // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p7
Focuses on maintaining furniture brands in Great Britain. Promotions in newspapers and television; Protection of marketplace against discounted own label product; Installation of contemporary furniture retailers of own stores.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of May 2002. Change of the name of office furniture firm Giroflex to Orangebox; Aim of the establishment of a Furniture Promotion Council by the Malaysian government; Preparation of leather beanbag and furnishings firm...
- Southern changes to SouthPort. // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p9
Reports the change of the name of Southern Furniture Reproductions to SouthPort Furniture in the United States. Consideration of the shift of domestic production of furniture to outsourcing overseas; Conversion of the company plant into a distribution center; Types of furniture for sale.
- How much is your brand worth? Altman, Wilf // Cabinet Maker;04/16/99, Issue 5134, p9
Discusses the importance of brand building for small and medium sized furniture manufacturers in Great Britain. Considerations in undertaking the process of brand valuation; Elements of brand valuation; Benefits of brand valuation for small and medium sized furniture manufacturers.
- Computer Wear now Mobelex Designs. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p28
Reports the change of name of Computer Wear to Mobelex Designs furniture maker in United States. Recruitment of Beth Sullivan as national sales manager; Expansion of categories of products in the company; Customer-service orientation of the company.
- Quality key for celebrity lines. York, Jenny Heinzen // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p22
Reports the influence of attached famous name and reputation on the success of furniture business. Importance in driving the branding strategy; Credence to the furniture collections; Incorporation of fashion styles into furnitures.
- Branding is the in thing. Rule // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p7
Focuses on the popularity of brand marketing in the furniture manufacturing industry.
- What's in a web name? de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p6
Cites the available Internet domain names for furniture retailers in Great Britain.
- Stag and Ducal trademarks to be sold. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p10
The article reports on the sales of the two heritage furniture trademarks in Great Britain such as Stag and Ducal, which produced a high quality and aspirational designs furniture.