Morrells in French deal
- Danish venture for Morrells. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p26
Announces the formation of a joint venture between Morrells Woodfinishes and AS Hygaea to supply RAD Cure products for wood, plastic and glass substrates.
- H[sub2]O... the way to go. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003 Supplement, p24
Introduces the waterborne woodfinishes of the furniture components manufacturer Morrells Woodfinishes in Great Britain. Growth of the Morlux range; Product features; Contact information.
- Morrells scores a century and is still going strong. // Cabinet Maker;5/3/2002, Issue 5285, p25
Reports on the celebration of the centenary of woodfinishes firm Morrells in London, England. Aid of Lloyds TSB Commercial in the development of the business; Reaction of operations director Graham Morrell on the celebration; Historical data of the company.
- Putting a shine on batching process. // Process Engineering;Nov2003, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the move done by Morrells Woodfinishes company to improve efficiency of its surface coatings production. Adoption of the company of a solution from Sartorius Corp.; Basis for the Sartorius' development of the solution; Advantage brought by Morrells' adoption of the solution.
- PPG Reports Growth in Sustainable Product Sales, Progress on Sustainability Goals. // Coatings World;Aug2015, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p10
The article offers information related to the coatings industry. Topics include the progress of the sustainability goals and sustainable products sales of glass company PPG Industries, the agreement contract of Axalta Coating System with the Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles Australia (RMMVA) to...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.