Winston-Salem, N.C., in Market with $87M of Water-Sewer Bonds
- Nassau Set to Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Reports on the deals offered by Nassau County, New York. Plan of the county to sell tax-exempt debt through its Sewer and Storm Water Finance Authority; Management of the sale by Merrill Lynch and Co.; Plan of a potential refunding through the Nassau County Interim Finance Authority.
- 2Q Debt Shrinks as Prerefundings Mature. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p1
The article discusses the report presented by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board (FRS) which shows that debts of state and local governments decreased in the second quarter of 2010. FRS states that the municipal debt outstanding declined by about 2 billion dollars to 2.84 trillion due to the matured...
- Yields Rise Slightly in a Slow Session. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;12/4/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33823, p2
The article focuses on the municipal bonds market and discusses the investments prospects in the upcoming year 2013. It informs that the market will see some cash inflow from bond redemptions, maturing bonds and refunded debt which will be worth of 27 billion U.S. dollars but the demand is not...
- Treasury Quarterly Refunding to Raise $7.6B New Cash. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/4/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34455, p1
The Treasury Department said its quarterly refunding will raise $7.6 billion new cash by selling $62 billion to refund $54.4 billion in maturing debt.
- A Major Deal for MetPier. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p1
Reports the marketing of new-money and refunding bonds by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority in Chicago, Illinois. Finance for the expansion of a convention center; Value of the debt-service deferral techniques; Use for the flow of tourism-related taxes and the state sales tax...
- Upcoming Massachusetts Issue Stands at $750 Million, for Now. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31485, p1
No abstract available.
- Demand is roaring right along with supply, firms say. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30233, p26
Focuses on various money deals and refundings that happened in the South Atlantic States as of September 18, 1997. William R. Hough & Co.'s winning of the $4.9 million of Midland County, Michigan water system bonds; Palm Beach County School District's refunding of the $47 million bonds.
- Pa. Turnpike Set to Finish Its Refunding. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p1
Reports the completion of planned refunding by Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. Estimation of outstanding debt in variable-rate revenue bonds; Culmination of financing plan to save 50 million dollars; Tabulation on the bond sales according to Thompson Financial Securities Data.
- West Virginia Delays $305M Deal as Governor, Lawmakers Debate. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p6
Reports on the delay of bonds refunding negotiations following a dispute among legislators in West Virginia. Provisions of the road bonds compensation deal; Controversy among lawmakers on the resolution authorizing the sale of securities; Impact of the bonds sale on the state's overall credit...