Indiana Gov. Daniels9 $24.3B Budget Features Spending Curbs
- Indiana Governor Calls for Tolling Authority on Proposed P3 Road. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p34
The article reports on the plan of Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels in asking the state legislature to allow tolling authority on an outer beltway near Indianapolis that would be designed, built, and managed under a public-private partnership. Daniels will ask the Illinois General Assembly to...
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mitch Daniels. // U.S. News Digital Weekly;3/4/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p15
The article presents facts about Indiana Republican Governor Mitch Daniels.
- Indiana run 'like a business'? Not quite. Ladwig, Craig // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/26/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p10B
The article offers the author's insights on the political administration of Indiana governor Mitch Daniels, who governed more as an accountant than an economist.
- In Partial Rapture, Credible Republican Candidates Vanish From Earth. Borowitz, Andy // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;6/2/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 44, p5
The article offers information on the withdrawal of credible candidates for the 2012 Republican nomination in the U.S., including Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels.
- Farrell: Daniels for President? Farrell, John Aloysius // U.S. News Digital Weekly;5/8/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p20
The author analyzes the implications of Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels becoming the president of the U.S.
- Indiana Ends Ban on New School Construction Bond Issues. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p4
The article reports that Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels lifted a moratorium on new bond issues for school construction projects as he laid out additional guidelines that the state will use in evaluating the sale of debt for school upgrades and new construction. Daniels said an analysis by the...
- Gov. Daniels Pushes Property Tax Reform Plan to Indiana Lawmakers. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32797, p32
The article reports on the effort of Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels to raise property tax reform plan to Indiana lawmakers. According to the report, Daniels met with House representatives and the local elected officials to continue pushing his plan, which he urged lawmakers to pass by February...
- Odd contradictions in Daniels' final agenda. Ferguson, Margaret // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/24/2012 Super Bowl, p6B
The article expresses the views of the author regarding Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels' final agenda to the General Assembly on January 10, 2012. Ferguson found odd contradictions in the governor's final agenda. It suggested that as opposed to last session, wherein Daniels tried to discourage...
- Right-to-work and days of division. Krull, John // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/24/2012 Super Bowl, p6B
The article presents the views of the author on Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels' State of the State address at the Indiana Statehouse on January 10, 2012, a day which he stated would likely to be a crucial moment in Indiana's history. Angry scenes such as huge crowd of right-to-work protestors...