Pepper Hamilton Appoints of Counsel in Finance Dept
- Maria Feeley. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p82
An essay is presented from Pepper Hamilton LLP partner and member Maria Feeley, a recipient of the 2012 Company and Executive Women Worth Watching award from "Profiles in Diversity Journal." The author discusses tips on how to master self-promotion for professional improvement. She notes that...
- Ex-GS banker's zest for Pepper. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/3/2015, p12
The article reports on the appointment of ex-Goldman Sachs banker Simon Hotchkin as executive at Pepper Hamilton LLP.
- XLCA Hires MBIA Vets For Public Finance Dept. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p7
The article reports on the hiring of MBIA Insurance Corp. veterans Adam T. Bergonzi and Rosalie Jackson by triple-A rated bond insurer XL Capital Assurance Inc. (XLCA) for its public finance department. Bergonzi will be a managing director in the company's credit risk management group and will...
- Pepper Hamilton told: check client conflicts. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 46, pUS1
Reports that lawyers at Pepper Hamilton LLP, a law firm in the United States, need to run conflict-of-interest checks with its clients. Warning given by Judge Stephen Orlofsky; Expert witness in a litigation; Auto industry consultant Urban Science's work with General Motors Corp.
- Barbara Rom. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/8/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p40
The article presents information on Barbara Rom, managing partner of Pepper Hamilton LLP based in Detroit, Michigan. Rom is a partner in charge of Pepper Hamilton's Detroit office and serves on the board of directors of the American Board of Certification, which certifies bankruptcy...
- Philly law firm creates LGBT group. Colletta, Jen // Philadelphia Gay News;6/8/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p19
The article reports on the move of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Pepper Hamilton LLP in conceptualizing the LGBT Affinity Group that will serve as a resource for LGBT communities and its ally employees.
- Pepper Hamilton nets seven-figure deal. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;10/30/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p17
Reports on a deal between law firm Pepper Hamilton LLP and Toledo, Ohio-based glass manufacturer Pilkington North America. Legal matters which will be handled by Pepper Hamilton for Pilkington; Estimated cost of the deal.
- Untitled. // Insurance Advocate;02/13/99, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p24
Announces that Charles E. Leasure III has joined Pepper Hamilton LLP as a partner in the commercial insurance and reinsurance group in its Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office. Background on Leasure; Services provided by Pepper; Total number of lawyers employed by Pepper.
- BEST FROM THE BLOGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/15/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p27
The article presents several blogs published on the website "www.crainsdetroit.com" including one on difficulty faced by Pepper Hamilton LLP in hiring people in Detroit, Michigan; another on poll on television advertisements of Republican gubernatorial candidate Rick Snyder and yet another on...