Wisconsin Splits GO Deal in Half, Moves on Refunding
- With Eyes on Low Rates, Mesa, Ariz., Preps $100M Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/29/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33671, p8
The article reports that Mesa, Arizona will sell nearly 100 million dollars of refunding debt on March 1, 2012 as it take advantage of low interest rates in a recovering economy.
- August Volume Up 33%. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;9/4/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31216, p1
No abstract available.
- N.Y.C. Looks To Make Use Of New Power. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31348, p1
Reports the possible use of advance refundings power to take advantage of favorable interest rates by the New York City government. Projection of savings from refundings; Efforts to close budget gaps; Views of Rita Sallis, deputy comptroller for public finance.
- ANNUAL REVIEW: Transportation Takes Off With Low Rates and Airport Issues. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;2/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33859, Following p13A
The article informs that according to the U.S. bond market analysts, increment in bond refunding has activated by low interest rates and high airport issuance that has contributed in a huge growth of transportation bond volume in the year 2012.
- Jan. Volume Up From '00, Hits $10.75B. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;02/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31068, p1
Reports that an increase in refunding activity in the United States drove municipal bond sales up in January 2001. Impact of low interest rates in refundings; Market assessment by industry analysts including Don Currie and John Hallacy.
- Low rates, flat yield, spark move to forward delivery on bonds and swaps. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;06/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30419, p1
Discusses the dispute among issuers and financial advisers on time-delayed financing techniques they can use to lock in savings on bonds that are no longer eligible for advance refundings. Forward-starting interest rate swaps entered into by issuers; Key West Utility Board's forward-delivery...
- Kansas Turnpike Authority to Sell $112 Million Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p44
This article focuses on the plan of the Kansas Turnpike Authority to sell 111.5 million dollars of refunding revenue bonds on June 11, 2003, with an expectation to save about five million dollars in interest due to extremely low interest rates. The deal has attracted interest from eight...
- University of Colorado to Refund $89.3M for Savings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/13/2015, Issue 34241, p1
The University of Colorado will bring $89.3 million of refunding bonds to market as opportunities for interest-rate savings continue.
- Massachusetts School Building Eyes $725M Refunding. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;10/9/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33793, p16
The article informs that the Massachusetts School Building Authority is planning to sell its 725 million U.S. dollars of sales tax refunding bonds.