Arizona School Facilities Deal: 'Exactly What Municipal Bonds Are For'
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p36
Presents information on government securities trading in the United States, as of August 23, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes; Municipal bond prices.
- Munis Firmer on a 'Pretty Positive Day'. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/6/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32998, p2
The article reports that municipal bond market in the U.S. was firmer on November 5, 2008, following Treasuries. Bond traders said that tax-exempt yields were lower by three or four basis point. The trading ended up with pretty decent activity and there were some gains. Bond traders consider the...
- Munis Weaken in 'Sloppy' Session; Yonkers, N.Y., Offering Postponed. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports on the postponement of municipal bonds in Yonkers, New York. Assessment of equity gains; Evaluation of the government bond market; Impact of the weakness in tax-exempts on the postponement.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p36
Presents statistical data about the bonds market in the United States as of July 16, 2004. Securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal bond index; Bond buyer index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31958, p40
Reports on market statistics for the United States, compiled as of August 30, 2004. Municipal bonds; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Muni Bond Funds Dropped $3B in Net New Cash Flow in June. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p6
The article reports that the tax-exempt bond funds dropped $3 billion in net new cash flow as of June 2007 in the U.S., based on the data released by the Investment Co. Institute. The decrease in inflows is the result of a slide in bond prices in the first half of the month that resulted in...
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p37
Presents charts and graphs showing bond market indicators in the United States as of November 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering yields;...