- Memphis' to Sell $95M With First Southwest as New FA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p29
The article reports on the marketing activity of Memphis regarding its selling of general obligation bond offerings in the U.S. Memphis will be in the market selling $95 million general obligation bond offerings. Such move has been carried out as a result of its establishment of a new...
- New York City TFA Readies $750M As City's Economy Rights Itself. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p8
The article reports on the plan of Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) to market 750 million dollars of triple-A rated subordinate-lien bonds in New York City. It notes that TFA will offer 620 million dollars of taxable Build America Bonds to retail and institutional investors and competitively...
- Australian bond funds. // BRW;8/27/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p93
The article provides a review of the Australian bond funds, the managed funds that buy and sell company and government debt. It states that bonds are loans that were traded by investors to companies and governments, where the interest is being calculated as a percentage of the principal amount...
- Market Returns to Perch, Braces For Y2K and Employment Report. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/03/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30780, p36
Reports the trend in the tax-exempt bond market in the United States. Details on the performance of the market; Impact of the year 2000 date conversion problem on the market; Effect of the employment report on the interest rates.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31241, p37
Presents several charts depicting the marketing statistics of bonds in the United States. Total dollar volume of bonds offered at competitive bidding and negotiation; Prices for the U.S. securities; Yields from the general obligation bonds.
- Treasury to Sell $31B 4-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33333, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell 31 billion dollars of its four-week discount bills on June 15, 2010.
- Fund Outflows Continue But Decline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/29/2011, p6
The article discusses the continuous but smaller outflows of leveraged loan and high yield bond funds. The four-week trailing average of leveraged loan funds increased to negative 1.2 billion U.S. dollars from negative 960 million dollars, while that of junk bond funds decreased to negative 1.2...
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p40
Reports on securities prices in the U.S. bond market as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on prices of securities; Details on rates of bond issues.
- Court decisions delayed until September. HIldrey, Simon // International Money Marketing;Jul/Aug2003, p6
Reports that the Supreme Court of the Bahamas has delayed its decision on how much money investors in the Oracle Fund are likely to receive. Investment in short-term fixed-interest assets in the United States; Marketers of the fund; Suspension amid allegations it failed to adhere to its mandate.