Moody's Upgrades Orlando Expressway Authority Ahead of$500M Sale
- MISSISSIPPI: Magnolia Affirmed, Butâ€¦. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p9
The article reports on the Baa2 rating affirmed by Moody's Investors Service Inc. for Magnolia Regional Health Center's $46 million Series 1998, 2006A, and 2006B bonds in Mississippi. The rating agency maintained its negative outlook as reflected by the uncertainty regarding future Medicaid...
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Oklahoma City Schools After Audit. Williamson, Rcihard // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the rating of Oklahoma City School District's general obligation bond. Rating of bond; Reason for lowering the rating; Impact of the lowering of rating on the school.
- Colonie, N.Y., Debt Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p2
The article reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the multimillion-dollar in Series 2006 refunding serial bonds in Colonie, New York. It also downgraded the town's outstanding parity debt to A2 with a negative outlook from Aa3. The downgrade reflects an accumulated...
- More Corporate Ratings? Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p1
The article reports on the opening of a market comment on a plan to extend the corporate rating equivalent of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. Naomi Richman, chief credit officer of Moody's, has stated that there is a need to be able to translate the municipal rating on the same scale...
- Buffalo, N.Y., Outlook Raised to Positive From Negative by Moody's. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p44
The article reports on the credit rating of Buffalo, New York from the perspective of Moody's Investors Service Inc. On August 10, 2006, the agency revised its outlook to positive from negative for the city. Moody's remarked that the rating is a result of the city's narrow but improved financial...
- Oklahoma to Sell Bonds for Goodyear, Michelin Plants. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31958, p38
Reports on the Oklahoma Development Finance Authority's sale of industrial revenue bonds designed specifically for tire manufacturers in the state. Schedule of a retail order period; Employers in Oklahoma that qualify for the bonds; Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of the bonds.
- Moody's Downgrades Cherry Hill, N.J., to Al Ahead of$33M Borrowing. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31979, p29
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investor Service to downgrade Cherry Hill, New Jersey's rating from A1 to Aa3. Consideration of the downgrade as a significant reduction in financial reserves in 2004; Discussion on the township's depleting reserves; Reasons for the depletion.
- Moody's: Let's size up boards. Barr, Paul // Modern Healthcare;6/13/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p10
Discusses the role of health system board members in the bond-rating process according to a report of Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. in 2005. Remarks from Diane Viacava, vice president and senior credit officer at Moody's, on board members of hospitals; Priorities of rating agencies;...
- MICHIGAN: Detroit School Debt Junked. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/11/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33060, p9
The article reports on the downgrade made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Ba2 from Baa3 the underlying rating on $7.9 million of outstanding school building and site improvement bond issued by the Detroit Public Schools (DPS) in Detroit, Michigan. The downgrade comes several weeks after the...