Broken Arrow Arts
- TEXAS: 18 Acres and a School. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32862, p9
The article reports on the negotiation of Ore City Independent School District on the purchase of 18 acres of land for a new elementary school that would be built if voters pass an $8.5 million bond issue in Texas. It is said that all schools in the East Texas district and the administration...
- Land for Schools. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p31
Reports on Olathe School Board in Kansas' acquisition of land for planned school construction. Total proceeds from bond issue; Acquisition of land for a junior high school; Geographical coverage of the Olathe School District.
- Arts center is reviving Newark. Levin, Jay // Crain's New York Business;04/20/98, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p50
Focuses on the thriving real estate community in Newark, New Jersey after the construction of the New Jersey Performing Arts Center. Comparison of Newark in 1998 to 30 years ago; How the center has attracted businesses to the area; Information on real estate in the area.
- L.A. County Board Sets Fall Vote on $250M GO Deal for Cultural Centers. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p40
Reports the proposed general obligation bond measure of the Los Angeles County in California. Renovation of the cultural facilities; Generation of funds for earthquake and fire safety upgrades; Allocation of budget for the performing arts center.
- Celebrating the millennium with District 5 in Harlem. // New York Amsterdam News;05/18/2000, Vol. 91 Issue 20, p38
Reports that Community School District 5 will host a show commemorating the contributions of various performing artists on May 22, 2000 at the Aaron Davis Hall in New York City. Theme of the celebration; Highlights of the event; List of community organizations and agencies that help launch the show.
- Hays CISD hosts senior citizen dinner this Friday. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);12/12/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 37, p1A
The informs that Hays Consolidated Independent School District, a public school district located in Kyle, Texas, will organize a dinner on December 14, 2012 and highlights that free buses will be provided from Buda and Kyle, Texas to the Performing Arts Center for senior citizens.
- Fort Worth ISD's Use of Bond Funds Questioned. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/11/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34176, p1
The article informs that Fort Worth Independent School District, Texas is being questioned by a bond oversight committee for using 4.45 million U.S. dollars of bond funds for a real estate purchase as of September 2014. it reports that the bond contingency fund was established to provide for...
- Lortel to AG: Let Us Sell White Barn. Jacobs, Leonard // Back Stage;10/22/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 43, p4
This article reports that the Lucille Lortel Foundation, based in New York City, New York and owner of the historic, 148-seat White Barn Theatre and 18 acres of surrounding woodland in the Cranbury area of Norwalk, Connecticut, has submitted an application to Eliot Spitzer, the attorney general...
- Cashing in. // Teacher Magazine;Jan97, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the amount of money gained by the Chicago School System from the sale of land given to the district in 1843 by William and Polly Anderson as a payment for a debt. Amount of land; Sale of the land in 1988 and 1996; Increase in value of the land.