Three Bankers Leave Ad\est; Two of Them Go to Loop
- Advest Hires Southeast Public Finance Director. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p6
Reports on Advest Inc.'s hiring of banker Kevin Schuyler to direct all Southeast public finance activities, with special emphasis in Florida. Opening of the first public finance office in Florida; Job responsibilities; Career background of Schuyler.
- Advest Gets New Senior Banker in N.Y. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p6
Reports on Lisa Pent's appointment as Advest Inc.'s senior banker in the company's New York City office. Pent's career history; Advest's acquisition of Lebenthal & Co. in 2001.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p40
Announces the resignation of Thomas Meagher as public finance banker for First Union Securities Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. First Union Securities' confirmation of plans to replace Meagher as well as of its commitment to the public finance side of its business; Departure of Christine Pretto as...
- Ex-Veronis Suhler Banker Forms Firm Targeting Software M&A. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p11
Reports on the resignation of banker Ken Marlin from Veronis Suhler Stevenson Partners LLC to form his own consulting firm for merger and acquisition deals focusing on digital information and computer software industries in 2002.
- Advest merges retail and institutional. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p34
Reports that Advest Inc. has combined its retail and institutional municipal bond departments into one unit. Rationale behind the consolidation; Number of municipal professionals to be employed in the new department; Positions of Stephen Hampton, James Pfeffer and Steven Johnson in the new setup.
- Branching out. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p19
Reports on financial services firm, Advest Inc.s' opening of its first branch office in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Brokerage uses net to track clients. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;04/20/98, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p59
Looks at the plans of Advest Incorporated to begin offering a service in May, 1998, in which brokers will monitor the types of information registered clients retrieve from its site. Who the data will be used by; Comments from Ernie Smith, Advest chief information officer; Details on the...
- Exodus continues at Pru, whose very future is wobbly. O'Leary, Christopher; Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/04/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 47, p10
Analyzes the implications of the departure of some of Prudential Securities Inc.'s top investment bankers. Firm's possible abandonment of its ambitions in the securities markets; Resignation of senior executives Paul Scura and Richard Schonigher.
- Winters leaves as Key chief. // New Hampshire Business Review;05/05/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p28
Reports on Kent D. Winters' resignation as president of KeyBank's New Hampshire district.