LeCroy to Plead Guilty To Wire Fraud
- JPM Unit to Pay $75M for Fraud. Ackerman, Andrew // American Banker;11/5/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 201, p20
The article reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. has settled securities-fraud charges with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). J.P. Morgan has agreed to a $25 million government penalty and will also pay Jefferson County, Alabama $50 million. Former executives Charles LeCroy...
- A JPM Securities Director to Admit Fraud. // American Banker;1/18/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p18
States Charles LeCroy, former executive at one of the J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. offices, will plead guilty to two counts of wire fraud. Background on the investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania; Indication that Anthony Snell was also charged with fraud.
- Ex-J.P. Morgan Executives Plead Not Guilty. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p4
Reports that former J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. executives Charles LeCroy and Anthony Snell pleaded not guilty to federal charges in connection with a pay-to-play investigation at their arraignment in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Maximum sentences faced for charges of wire fraud; Lawyers of...
- SEC Settles Charges Against JPMorgan. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p1
The article reports on the settlement of securities fraud and other charges against JPMorgan Securities Inc. by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for municipal bonds and swap transactions exercised in Jefferson County, Alabama. JPMorgan agrees to pay a penalty of 50 million...
- LeCroy Sentenced to 3 Months. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p1
The article reports that a former investment banker was sentenced yesterday to three months in prison in connection with a Philadelphia municipal corruption case. Charles LeCroy, formerly with J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., was sentenced late yesterday afternoon in the U.S. District Court by Judge...
- J.P. Morgan snags Raymond James bankers for its new Florida shop. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;03/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30605, p32
Reports on J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s hiring of Raymond James & Associates bankers Charles LeCroy and John Elcherberger to help the firm develop presence in Florida's public finance market. Roles and responsibilities of the two executives; Work experiences of the two in the structured...
- 90th Judicial District Court. // Graham Leader;7/28/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 99, p3A
The article reports on the cases pled in the 90th Judicial District Young County Court, Texas from June 28 to July 19, 2013 including the cases of Jason Randall Brown, Thore Allan Whitlock, and Jamiece Ginteen Smith who pled guilty to various offenses.
- Court hears pleas in several local cases. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);11/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that the 100th Judicial District Court in Clarendon, Texas, heard pleas in several local cases in the last week.
- Pay-to-Play Case Nets Guilty Plea. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p1
The article reports that a former J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. vice president pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court yesterday to two counts of wire fraud in connection with the ongoing pay-to-pay investigation in Philadelphia as of January 2005. Anthony Snell pleaded guilty in connection with his...