Counsel Rankings Shuffle
- Child trust funds: a boost for banks. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p80
Reports on the British government's child trust fund. Minimum savings fund for every child; Benefits of the saving incentives to banks and building societies; Terms under the child trust funds.
- BankTrust departments. Trusty, M.J. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/8/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p33
Presents information about trust departments of financial institutions. Fiduciary needs of individuals that trust departments address; Discussion on fiduciary client; Market share losses of trust departments; Questions which clients should ask when tapping the services of trust departments.
- Finding and selling trust prospects. Michels Jr., R. Samuel // Banking;Feb73, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p26
Suggests ways on how to find prospective clients for a bank's trust business. List of names for contact which can be obtained from the bank's records; Ways to maintain the list of contact persons; Enlistment of in-house support of the bank; Importance of communication with centers of influence...
- Standard & Poor's Top 10s. // Money Marketing;11/11/2004, p30
Presents graphs depicting the top ten trust funds in Great Britain ranked based on performance as of November 1, 2004.
- Standard & Poor's Top 10s. // Money Marketing;7/15/2004, p22
Presents a list of the top trusts and funds in Great Britain as of July 2004, according to Standard & Poor's. Legg Mason Japan Equity; BFS US Special Opps Tst-Cap; MI/Framlington Japan & General.
- Taiwan auto deal sets new benchmark. Davies, Rob // Asset Securitization Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the completion of the debut cross-border deal of Jih Sun International Bank, the commercial banking unit of Taiwan's Jih Sun Financial Holding Co. Trusts and trustees of the bank; Merger of Mizuho Securities and government agency Japan Finance Corp. for Small Business; Role of...
- Commercial Banks. // Orange County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p24
Lists commercial banks in Orange County, California. Alliance Bank; First Vietnamese American Bank; United National Bank.
- Random acts of aggregation. Smith, Michael // Canadian Banker;Fourth Quarter 2000, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p34
Discusses issues on Canadian banks' plan to offer aggregated financial access service. Views on the service; Security and privacy issues regarding the service.
- ISLAMIC BANKING GOES GLOBAL. Martin, Josh // Middle East;Jun2005, Issue 357, p50
The article presents information about the Islamic banking and financial institutions. It reports that the Islamic banking and financial institutions in the Middle East are successfully winning regulatory approvals to operate alongside conventional western-style institutions. The success of...