Lambeau Tax Success
- Power games. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;8/24/2002, Issue 234, p31
Explores the problems associated with the regeneration of the Wembley football stadium in London, England. Comparison between Manchester and London in terms of sports facility development; Influence of regeneration on the success of the 2002 Commonwealth Games held in Manchester; Reasons for...
- SPORTS VENUE. // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p113
Features the Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Baker Field holds special memories for players, fans. Read, Julie // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/28/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p5
A letter to the editor is presented about issues concerning the Baker Field , the football stadium in Whitney, Texas.
- Monster's ball. Provenzano, Jim // Bay Area Reporter;9/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the issue over the naming of the 49ers' football stadium in San Francisco, California. Probability of Monster Cable Products to acquire the rights to name the stadium; Contention that the ballot vote would be controversial if a contract were in place before the November election; List...
- Report: Cowboys Stadium Plans Could Hurt, Rather Than Help, Arlington. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/25/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31996, p7
Reports on the plans of Arlington, Texas to finance stadium complex for the Dallas Cowboys through tax increases. Economic benefits of the new stadium; Request for voters to approve an increase of the city's sales tax; Estimation of the average amount of money that Arlington could lose due to...
- Invalid Election. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/9/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31715, p31
Reports on the ruling given by the Oklahoma state Court of Civil Appeals that a sales tax election to fund improvements at Northeastern State University's football stadium in Tahlequah, Oklahoma was invalid. Claims made by Tahlequah citizens Orel Dugger and Kirk Erickson against the city in...
- Future Sites of the Super Bowl. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2005, p929
The article presents information on future sites of the Super Bowl tournaments. Some of them are, Ford Field in Detroit, Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, and others.
- WORLD ALMANAC FOR KIDS. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;1/30/2004, Vol. 85 Issue 18, p6
Focuses on Reliant Stadium, a professional football stadium located in Houston, Texas. Event that will be staged at the aforementioned stadium on February 1, 2004; Relevant features of the stadium.
- FIELDS of DREAMS. Wilson, Jeff // Texas Monthly;Sep2005, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p121
Presents photographs of several high school football stadiums in Texas. Highlander Stadium at the Highland Park High School in Dallas; Martin Field at the Marfa High School; Indian Stadium at the Cherokee High School.