NASD Fines Two Firms $90,000 for Faulty or Failed Trade Reporting
- Invest giving banks the key to big warehouse of bonds. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;11/21/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 225, p6
Reports on Invest Financial Corp.'s arrangement with Fixed Income Securities for a service to give clients electronic access to an inventory of bonds. Comments from Invest chairman Merlin Gackle; Advantages of the arrangement; Attraction of the plan for community banks; Fixed Income's...
- Munis Move Into Positive Territory; Greenspan Less Upbeat Than Expected. Johnson, Annastasija // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p2
Reports on the performance of the securities market in the U.S. as of September 9, 2004. Effects of the growing budget deficit on the bond market.
- Munis Sell Off as Players Speculate Over Bernanke's Stance on Inflation. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p2
Reports on the result of the October 25, 2005 municipal securities trading in the U.S. Increase in municipal bond yields; Amount involved in the residential revenue bond transaction secured for the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development by UBS Financial Services Inc.; Deal...
- CHAPTER 3 : French bonds and securities. // French Financial Markets;1995, p44
The chapter discusses the structure and organization of the bonds and securities markets in France. The three types of French securities, which include the bearer securities, registered securities and dematerialized securities, are described. The organization of the government bond market is...
- AT DEADLINEâ€¦. // Private Placement Letter;1/7/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1
The article offers news briefs related to the securities industry in the U.S. The $60 million NAIC-2 deal between financial service company Wells Fargo Co. and outdoor equipment maker Johnson Outdoors Inc. has been postponed. Banc of America Securities LLC has offered a $60 million deal for GFI...
- Buy-Side Wish: Dealer Axes for E-Bonds. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/1/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p6
Provides information on the Bond Market Association Fixed Income Summit on Technology and Electronic Trading in November 2003. Reason that bond trading platforms should include more dealer axes-industry lingo for information about the types of securities that dealers need to buy or sell;...
- In a hi-tech age, smiling and dialing are still key to keeping clients happy. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30546, p26
Stresses the need for people in the municipal bond industry to develop their telephone skills. Fixed Income Securities Inc. president Jim Dillahunty's development of a seminar teaching basic telephone skills; Benefits of having good telephone skills.
- Secondary Activity Takes a Breather. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;9/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33588, p2
The article reports on the condition of the U.S. bond market in terms of trading activity in the secondary, treasury yields, and yields for general obligation (GO) bonds.
- WILL THE BUY-SIDE GET WHAT IT WANTS FROM E~BOND TRADING? Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/22/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p11
Analyzes the demand for anonymous trading in the institutional e-bond trading space. Requests for anonymous, directed e-bond trading from large and small buy-side firms; Reason for the opposition of multi-dealer-to-buy-side platforms such as TradeWeb and MarketAxess to anonymous trading;...