- Municipals Finish Little Changed, Though Session's Tone Improves. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p2
Reports on the changes in the municipal bond market in the U.S. Assessment on the basis of the changes in municipal bond market; Evaluation of the movements in the government bond market; Statement of chief fixed-income strategist William Hornharger regarding the effects of the changes in the...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p29
Presents information related to bonds issued to several states of the U.S. as of December 12, 2003.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p33
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S. It informs about Municipal Bond Index, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index and short-term tax-exempt yields. It also provides municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Munis Drift Lower With Treasuries; Activity Muted Ahead of Short Week. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond market in New York. Factors that influenced the decrease in the bond market; Opinion of the traders on the condition of the bonds; Views of Jim O'Sullivan, an economist, regarding the bond market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 12. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32132, p2
This article focuses on the situation in the bond market on Thursday May 12, 2005.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 12, 2003. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p29
Presents information related to ratings of bonds of several states of the U.S. as of December 12, 2003.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p6
The article presents data and graphs related to the bond market and municipal swaps. It presents information related to the bond market association municipal swap index.
- Puerto Rico bond selloff hits home. MARINO, JOHN // Caribbean Business;9/19/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the downturn in the bond market of Puerto Rico. It notes that the country's bonds took a hit in value as some stateside money managers sold off bonds at losses, along with increased media coverage about the nation's $70-billion debt load and declining economy. It adds that...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32132, p7
This article focuses on the bond buyer new-issue calendar. The value of the bond issued by E Iowa Comm Coll is $4,650; value of the bond issued by Johnston is $8,995; the value of the bond issued by Des Plaines is $500; the value of the bond issued by South Holland Vlg is $1,085; the bond issued...