Weekly T Bills Go At 2.360%, 2.635%
- Summary of Federal Debt. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p23
Presents a table about the U.S. federal debt for the first-quarter of fiscal 2004. Securities held by government accounts and the public; Federal debt securities.
- INTRODUCTION: Federal Debt. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p22
Provides information about the U.S. federal debt. Difference between the outstanding face value of the federal debt and the net unamortized premium and discount; Non-marketable Treasury securities held by the U.S. government accounts; Interest-bearing securities issued by government agencies;...
- Debt Held by the Public. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p24
Presents a table about U.S. government's debt held by the public for the first-quarter of fiscal 2004. Marketable and non-marketable public debt; U.S. savings securities; Depositary compensation securities.
- Interest-Bearing Public Debt (Historical). // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p25
Presents a table about U.S. government's interest-bearing public debt for fiscal 1999 and 2000. Treasury inflation-indexed notes and bonds; Federal Financing Bank; U.S. savings securities.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $2B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32052, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell four-week discount bills.
- Treasury to Offer $4B In Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32854, p2
Reports on the auction of four billion of one-day cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.350% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p2
The article focuses on $19 billion of four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 4.350% high yield. It also provides data on the bills' coupon equivalent, bid-to-cover ratio, median yield and low yield. The bills have an issue date of February 23, 2006. They are due March 23,...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.689% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $22 billion of two-year notes. It also provides data on bid-to-cover ratio, tenders at the high yield, median yield and low yield. The two-year notes have an issue date of February 28, 2006. The two-year notes are due February...
- Fulton County, Ga., Issues $120M Of Tans to Cover Lower Cash Levels. van Dusen, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/5/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32893, p8
The article reports on the $120 million of tax anticipation notes sold by Fulton County, Georgia to cover expenses at a time when cash levels are lower, due in part to the advance payment of an annual subsidy to the financially ailing Grady Health System in Atlanta. The notes will mature on...