NAHB Index Down To 70 in January
- NAHB Announces Pillars of the Industry Award Winners. // Landscape Contractor;Jun2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p50
Announces the winners of the 2004 Pillars of Industry Awards from the National Association of Home Builders in the U.S. Target recipients of the awards which are considered to be the most prestigious national awards in the industry; Categories of the awards; List of winners.
- About HBRANH. // New Hampshire Business Review;02/22/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4a
Provides information on the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire (HBRANH). Affiliation of HBRANH with the National Association of Home Builders; Objectives of HBRANH; Services offered by the association.
- HBRANH membership has many benefits. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/29/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 9, Special section p17
The article focuses on the benefits obtained by the members of the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire (HBRANH.) HBRANH's primary function is to protect its members' interest at the various levels of local, state and, through its affiliation with the National Association of...
- Single-Family Housing May Level Off Mid-Year. McDonald, Katie // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Jan2007, Vol. 106 Issue 1, pC8
The article discusses the possibility of a single-family housing market in the U.S. to develop in the middle of 2007. It is stated that the demand for new homes has been determined by a combination of improved economy, household wealth, lower mortgage rates, more inclusive credit underwriting...
- New-home construction in CNY remains strong. Duffett, Claire // Business Journal (Central New York);6/16/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p13
The article focuses on the increasing house-constructing activity in Central New York. According to the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors (GSAR) multiple-listing service, in the first five months of 2006, sales of new homes increased 33% from the same period in 2005. The health of the...
- Continuing education benefits home builders and consumers. Proula, Dick // New Hampshire Business Review;11/26/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p28A
Focuses on the National Association of Home Builders' University of Housing's (NAHBUH) offering of advanced degree programs to consumers and professionals; List of designations that are currently being awarded by NAHBUH; Number of NAHBUH active members who have earned one or more designations.
- New rating systems for green houses draw both interest and conflicts. Bowen, Ted Smalley // Architectural Record;Apr2005, Vol. 193 Issue 4, p225
This article informs that a new rating systems for green homes have underscored the steady buzz about green building within the design and construction community, as well as the desire of industry groups to exert more influence on how green building is defined. In January 2005, the National...
- Remarks of Mayor Thomas M. Menino. // Massbuilder;2007 1st Quarter, p17
The article presents a speech delivered by Boston, Massachusetts Mayor Thomas Menino at the 2006 BuILD Awards Gala of the Home Builders Association of Massachusetts (HBAM). He emphasizes that housing will continue to be one of the top priorities of his administration. He cites the reasons behind...
- NAHB SAYS NEARLY 100,000 GREEN HOMES CERTIFIED. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep2007, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p17
The article presents the National Association of Home Builders' (NAHB) report, concerning the endorsement of nearly 100,000 homes by the green building programs in the S. NAHB reports that, a new survey on local home building associations has showed that there are more than 97,000 homes that has...