Fed: NY BCI Slips To 20.1 in January
- Fed: NY BCI Rises To 29.9 in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p2
The article reports that the New York general business conditions index for December has improved, gaining to 29.9 from 18.9 in November, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing Survey. Economists polled by IFR BondData America predicted a reading of 21.0...
- Vote of confidence. Steyn, Greta // Finweek;12/13/2007, p48
The article reports on the benefits from business confidence indexes which measure the business economy in South Africa. It states that the country utilizes two business confidence indexes, including the SA Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SACCI) and the Rand Merchant Bank (RMB)/Bureau for...
- May NY BCI Drops to 12.4 From 15.8 in April: Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32382, p2
The article reports on the decline in the general business conditions index in New York in May 2006.
- Business confidence index ticks up, first time in a year. // Inside Tucson Business;7/7/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the survey conducted by the Economic and Business Research Center on the increase of 1.6 points to 38.5 of Arizona Business Leaders Confidence Index. The survey is designed for business leaders expectations for the third quarter of 2008. It states that though the figure is...
- June NAPM-NY BCI Jumps to 394.5. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p6
The article reports the increase in the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York's business conditions index to 394.5 in June 2006 from 388.6 in May.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Dips to 0.2 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32588, p2
The article presents an economic forecast of the business condition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on March 2007. It is accounted that the general business index in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania region remained zero. It has decreased to 0.2 percent in March from its 0.6 percent status in...
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2007 4th Quarter, p31
Chapter 4 of the publication "The South Africa Business Forecast Report Q4 2007," is presented which describes the business condition of South Africa.
- Manufacturing Improved, Empire State Survey Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p2
Reports on the increase in the New York general business conditions index.
- THE NUMBERS. Schiff, Lenore // Fortune;3/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p32
This section reports on the state of Fortune magazine's Business Confidence Index in February 2001. In February, it sank to 40, its lowest level since the 1990-1991 recession. The index has been compiled since 1974 on a not entirely regular basis.