- PRODUCTION LISTINGS. // Onfilm;Feb2008, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p30
A list of films, television programs and video recordings under production in New Zealand as of February 2008 is presented, including the horror short film "Prey," the animated children's television program "The Adventures of Voopa the Goolash" and the documentary "Red on Black."
- Ontario film, TV prod'n hits record $369 million. Vlessing, Etan // Hollywood Reporter;1/3/95, Vol. 335 Issue 22, pI-3
Reports on an increase in film and television production activities in Ontario, Canada for 1994. Increase in foreign production in the province as compared to the 1993 figures; Total number of feature films, movies and television programs shot in location.
- THE GREEN LIGHT. // Televisual;Jun2003, p9
Presents news briefs related to film and television production in Great Britain, as of June 2003. Writer Russell Davies' selection to write a script based on a game show scandal; British Broadcasting Corp.'s order for a second series of the television series 'State of Play'; Initial's...
- SHOOTING SCHEDULE. // Televisual;Jan2014, p25
The article reports on the scheduled production of several television programs and films in Great Britain which include "Star Wars: Episode VII," directed by JJ Abrams, "Fury," directed by David Ayer, and "Dancing on Ice."
- THE BACK LOT. Bart, Peter // Daily Variety;08/07/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 45, p14
Reports on the increase of television and film production in the United States. Stand of guilds and unions; Empathy of Rupert Murdoch toward guilds or unions.
- War dents L.A.'s off-lot production biz. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;5/6/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 21, p42
Reports on a decline in off-lot production activity in Hollywood, California during April 2003. Ways in which concerns over the war in Iraq appeared to ease concerns about shooting projects overseas; Projected filming activity in May 2003; Decline in local feature production activity in the...
- POST PRODUCTION. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Sep2000, Issue 310, p57
Investigates development on post production in broadcasting. Availability of systems and types of facilities for post production; Use of compressed storage; Nonlinear online systems offering multi-format working; Move toward information technology-based solutions.
- PRODUCTION LISTINGS. // Onfilm;Sep2007, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p30
The article lists motion pictures and television programs in production, in post production and released in New Zealand as of September 2007 which includes "Fallacy," directed by Gair Cook, "Jinx Sister," written and directed by Athina Tsoulis, and "Children of the Revolution," directed by...
- Ontario prod's shows oomph. Punter, Jennie // Daily Variety;2/19/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 34, p8
The article reports that the film and television productions in Ontario had increased by 4 percent in 2009 and contributed 946.4 million Canadian dollars to the provincial economy of Ontario.