DP ON DAILIES
- FAKING IT. Daly, Steve; Brown, Scott; Schwartz, Missy; Svetkey, Benjamin // Entertainment Weekly;8/16/2002, Issue 667, p27
Focuses on the digital enhancement technology used in the creation of several Hollywood motion pictures.
- VCE MEDIA STUDIES UNIT THREE,OUTCOME TWO MEDIA SKILLS. Hyde, Andrew // Australian Screen Education;Winter2003, Issue 32, p60
Focuses on the preparation of a media production design plan. Use of a range of technical equipment; Processes and applications needed.
- Currying favour: eastern media influences and the Hausa video film. Adamu, Abdalla Uba // Film International (16516826);2007, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p77
The article focuses on the Eastern media influences to the film industry in Nigeria. According to the author, Hausa films which was literally born in 1990 in Kano, Nigeria is currently influenced by several factors including fashion, religion and concepts from various countries particularly the...
- COLORFUL TRANSITIONS. Goldman, Michael // Millimeter;Jan2005, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the creation of colorful and animated transitions between live-action scenes of a motion picture with the use of digital cameras. Decision of building the color streaks on 3D; importance of flexibility to move around within the color system; Use of specialized tools in Flame.
- You know it makes sense. COUTTS, DOUG // Onfilm;Sep2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p4
The article discusses the Tosh Club's new film production destination initiative in Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand. The author considers Wellington as the best region in New Zealand for making films. Aside from cheap land and labor, there is no problems with traffic congestion in...
- Camera Angles. Seldes, Gilbert // New Republic;3/9/27, Vol. 50 Issue 640, p72
Criticizes the prevalence of moving pictures in several American-made motion pictures. Exploitation of the proper technique of the camera; Essence of the moving picture; Introduction of speech into the regular narrative movie.
- hot spots. Finley, Beck // Millimeter;Jan2005, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p13
Reports on developments in film and TV production in the U.S. Reunion of Ben Kingsley and Jonathan Glazer to promote Band Aid 20 and the Live Aid DVD; Creation of white hand-drawn lines through the use of Photoshop and Illustrator programs; Promotion of the new Pick Extra through role-playing,...
- PAR e PIQCB: uma anÃ¡lise dos mecanismos automÃ¡ticos de fomento Ã produÃ§Ã£o cinematogrÃ¡fica brasileira. IKEDA, Marcelo // PolÃticas Culturais em Revista;2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p170
The paper aims to describe and examine the characteristics of Brazilian automatic film production support, administered by ANCINE, from 2005: "PrÃªmio Adicional de Renda" (PAR) and "Programa de Incentivo Ã Qualidade do Cinema Brasileiro" (PIQCB), which are a re-edit from public aid system...
- Editorial. Turnbull, Sue // Media International Australia (8/1/07-current);Feb2012, Issue 142, p1
An introduction to the journal is presented where the editor discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on changes in media policy in Australia, one on localization and global changes in film production and one on discusive activities at online communities.