The Challenges of International Investing Are Getting Tougher
- Weathering client expectations. // Financial Planning;May98, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p77
Interviews some fee advisers in the United States concerning their efforts to temper clients' hopes and manage their practices on asset allocation. Information on the occurrence of change in their asset allocation; Classification of funds that do not fit into standard asset class categories;...
- A more international approach to investment. // Finweek;6/5/2008 FinFund, p11
The article discusses the traditional investment techniques of Sarasin & Partners LLP in London, England. The company's principles include asset allocation is the key to balance investment policy and recurring income is the most important source of long-term returns. It invests in international...
- Der UNCTAD World Investment Report 2013: Die Entwicklung auslÃ¤ndischer Direktinvestitionen. Benz, Sebastian; Karl, Joachim; Yalcin, Erdal // ifo Schnelldienst;8/14/2013, Vol. 66 Issue 15, p58
No abstract available.
- International Financial Competitiveness and Incentives to Foreign Direct Investment. Frankfurt, Axel Jochem // Jahrbucher fur Nationalokonomie & Statistik;2010, Vol. 230 Issue 1, p42
International financial integration has become an important factor for economic performance in the globalisation process. Access to international capital markets is crucial for a country's ability to meet its financial needs and to keep up with the challenges of a changing global landscape. In...
- Go offshore to beat inflation. // Finance Week;4/5/2002, p42
Reports on the advantages of expanding offshore by South African companies. Impact of international investments on asset allocation structures; Certainty on rand depreciation; Principles of a bank's investment philosophy.
- Buzz Grows Over International Funds. Greene, Andrew // Investment Management Weekly;01/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p7
Addresses the resurgence in international markets which has prompted some management companies to consider strengthening their international offerings and the marketing efforts behind their products.
- The global perspective. Kaye, Steven D. // U.S. News & World Report;12/08/97, Vol. 123 Issue 22, p90
Looks at global asset allocation funds. American investors' indifference to the group; The great performance that can be found in the group; State Street Research Managed Assets A; Oppenheimer Multiple Strategies A; The Merrill Lynch Global Allocation; SoGen International; Brinson Global; GAM...
- THE INFLUENCE OF POLICIES ON TRADE AND FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT. Nicoletti, Giuseppe; Golub, Stephen S.; Hajkova, Dana; Mirza, Daniel; Kwang-Yeol Yoo, Daniel // OECD Economic Studies;2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 1, p7
Assesses the importance of border and non-border policy measures to global economic integration. Trade and foreign direct investment (FDI) patterns in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD); Distribution of OECD FDI positions in 1998; Patterns of geographical...
- The Japanese embrace. // India Today;9/8/2014, p1
The article reports on the Japanese collaboration in Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's plan for 100 smart cities in India as of September 2014. The personal chemistry between the Modi and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, which has developed through the years of Modi's engagement with...