Rethinking Financial Planning for AIDS Clients
- What's Your Take? // On Wall Street;May2014, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
No abstract available.
- A Financial Planning Christmas Carol. Clark, Bob // Investment Advisor;Dec2014, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p47
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in researching and writing about the future of financial planning profession in the U.S. including financial planner Lynn Hopewell and the luminaries who established the profession.
- Reaping Rewards from Study Groups. Newton, Catherine // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p86
Presents an interviews with four members of the Financial Planning Association in the United States. Involvement of the financial planners in the Certified Financial Planners program; Development of a portfolio management practice within financial planning firs; Enhancement of tax law change...
- Holistic Wealth Management. Walters, Edmond // Advisor Today;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p54
Provides advice in selecting a wealth-planning and management solution in the U.S. Ability to aggregate accounts; Importance of balance updates; Client communication capabilities.
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p14
Presents an update on the activities of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the United States as of July 2001. Keynote speakers for the FPA Success Forum 2001; Launching of the Community Building program of the FPA; Availability of an updated version of the FPA Financial Planning...
- Your Job Is Getting Harder. LEE CONRAD // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including the challenges of the U.S. Financial planners in which their work getting harder and offers tips to deal with the same and Financial planners' challenges regarding dealing with robos.
- Report shows hospitals support P4P program. // Hospital Access Management;Jan2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p11
The article focuses on a report by Mathematica Policy Research which explored hospitals' views on the pay-for-performance initiative of the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). The report showed that almost all hospitals support the CMS in moving forward with the...
- When Medicare Falls Short. // Advisor Today;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p36
Emphasizes the role of insurance and financial advisors in educating their clients on Medicare and offering them long-term care insurance in the U.S. Overview of a study on the awareness of people on Medicare coverage for long-term care; Cost of nursing home care.
- Making It, Keeping It. Hertzberg, Robert // Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p16
Deals with issues and events related to the financial planning industry in the U.S. Advantages and challenges facing financial advisers for having a high-profile client; Anniversary of the foundation of the "Financial Planning" magazine.