New York Times, Paradies From Alliance For NYT Branded Stores
- NYT Reclaims `Times Books' in New Random House Pact. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;1/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 5, p10
Reports that New York Times (NYT) Inc. has reclaimed its Times Books imprint trademark from Random House (RH) in January 2000. Terms of the licensing deal; Implication of the move.
- University Microfilms International to produce N.Y. Times microforms. // Library Journal;5/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p868
Reports that the New York Times Co. and Xerox Corp. have announced on April 5, 1983 that they have signed an exclusive licensing agreement. Terms of the agreement; Strategy to broaden the base of high quality of information products.
- REGULATION OF CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION. Werner, Ray O.; Reid, Brad // Journal of Marketing;Jul1988, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p112
The article presents legal developments in marketing with particular focus on the regulation of channels of distribution. One development describes the case of Rutman Wine Co. v. E. & J. Gallo Winery, in which the court found that the termination of one distributor to create an exclusive...
- 'NYT' to deliver digitally hybrid hot off the press. Robins, Wayne // Editor & Publisher;02/26/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 9, p7
Reports the agreement between the New York Times Co. and NewsStand Inc. in the United States. Ability to download and read the New York Times online; Development of a suite of software utilities to generate ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulations); Expectations on the NewsStand version of the Times.
- A&E, N.Y. Times hook up for docus. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;02/15/2000, Vol. 266 Issue 53, p8
Reports on the production agreement between A&E and New York Times Co.
- NYT, Holtzbrinck Ink Publishing Pact. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/17/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 29, p75
Reports on the agreement between the New York Times (NYT) Co. and Holtzbrinck Publishers that will relaunch the Times Books imprint and will expand the book publishing program of NYT. Terms of the agreement; Number of Times Books that Holtzbrinck plans to release per year; Reasons behind the...
- Media firms see wealth in sharing. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;9/3/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 16, p11
Focuses on the advantage of the content-sharing agreement between The New York Times Co. and Financial Times to advertisers in New York, New York. Possibility to broaden the market reach; Terms of the agreement; Advantages of content sharing to the cost-cutting strategy of advertisers.
- HomeAway. // AirGuide Online.com;7/6/2009, p2
The article reports on a contract between New York Times Co. (NYT) and HomeAway, an online vacation rental marketplace. It is reported that according to the agreement, visitors to the web site of NYT, www.NYTimes.com can now easily access and compare properties in their favorite global...
- Authors Guild, 'NYT' Reach Freelancer Pact. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;8/6/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 32, p17
Focuses on the agreement between the Authors Guild and the newspaper company New York Times ending a newspaper advertising that called on freelancers to waive their rights to compensation. Reference to a United States Supreme Court ruling regarding reuse of past articles electronically; Goal of...