- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;1/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p40
Presents tabular and graphical representations of economic activity of the cable television industry in the U.S. as of January 2005. Closing prices of cable equipment vendors on January 18, 2005; Top gainers in the industry; Comparison of stock prices between Multimedia Index and Standard &...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;7/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p20
Presents several charts and graphs on the value of stocks of the U.S. cable television industry as of July 4, 2005. Increase in share price of ValueVision between June 27 and June 29, 2005; Multimedia Index as compared to Standard & Poor's 500 Index from May 10 to June 28, 2005; Changes in...
- Is Cable's Boat Rising? Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;1/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p36
Presents the author's opinion regarding the decline in cable stocks in the U.S. Comments of analyst Morgan Stanley's executive regarding the strategic value of cable companies as compared to content companies; Percentage decrease in cable industry's stocks during 2002; Factors on which the...
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;3/2/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p25
Several charts are presented which provide data on the financial performance of various companies related to cable television industry in the U.S. in 2015 including one on stock price indexes, one on percentage gainers, and one on Standard & Poor's 500 index. It also discusses the financial...
- Multichannel News INDEX. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p24
Several charts are presented which provide data on the financial performance of various companies related to cable television industry in the U.S. in 2011 including one on stock price indexes, one on percentage gainers, and one on Standard & Poor's 500 index.
- ANALYSTS' CHOICE Comcast content with new content. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/15/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 33, p8
The article features Comcast Corp. which is the largest American cable television operator with 49.1 million Internet, video, and phone customers. It states that Comcast, which is categorized as a Long-Term Buy, performed well in the advertising market despite the financial crisis in the U.S. It...
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;4/28/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 83, p4
Presents the CableFAX Daily Stockwatch stock price index for cable television networks for April 27, 2006.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;10/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p26
Statistics related to the U.S. cable television industry as of October 2015 are presented including prices of multiple-system operator (MSO), market index comparison, and prices of stock price of top cable networks.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;6/28/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 125, p3
Indexes of stock performance of U.S. cable television companies listed under the Dow Jones and NASDAQ stock exchanges are presented.