- JFK: A Presidency Revealed (TV program). Kelleher, Terry // People;11/24/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 21, p38
Reviews the television documentary program "JFK: A Presidency Revealed," which airs on the History Channel, November 16, 2003.
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.
- Thirty reviews in 30 days? No problem! // Daily Variety;10/5/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 3, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the number of television (TV) programs to be reviewed for 30 days in he considers that reviewing 30 TV programs for 30 days was not healthy for anybody.
- NIXON: A PRESIDENCY REVEALED. Latchem, John // Home Media Magazine;6/24/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p18
A review of the DVD release of the television program "Nixon: A Presidency Revealed," is presented.
- Commander in Change. Poniewozik, James; McDowell, Jeanne // Time;10/31/2005, Vol. 166 Issue 18, p81
This article reviews the television show "Commander in Chief," starring Geena Davis and Donald Sutherland.
- Make It 'Recount' Flynn, Gillian // Entertainment Weekly;5/23/2008, Issue 992/993, p112
The article reviews the television program "Recount." INSET: Web Obession.