A New Spin on Talk TV
- Holding Down the Fort. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;8/25/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 33, p13
The article reports on the television broadcasting groups that air news in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It is said that the dynamics of Fort Wayne television has changed dramatically because of WPTA and WISE broadcasting that both tied for the primetime crown. Other dominant media groups that play a...
- HEARST HAS THE 'EDGE' Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;1/16/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 13, p8
The article reports that Hearst-Argyle Television is creating a television series with former CNN host Carlos Watson. The program titled "The Edge With Carlos Watson," is said to consist a series of interviews with personalities in entertainment, sports and politics. Watson who worked for CNN...
- 'NickMom' Block Lines Up a Slate. // Multichannel News;2/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on Nickelodeon's line up of development slate comprised of over 50 projects for the primetime comedy block and website called "NickMom."
- NEXT. // Brandweek;4/5/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 14, p9
An introduction to the section on Friday night television's prime-time programming is presented, including an article on technology's influence in audience fragmentation, the article "Is Friday the New Saturday?" by Marc Berman, and an article by Ellie Parpis about the development of...
- Prime coy over Kiwi content. Wakefield, Philip // Onfilm;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on industry fears on the reduction of local content on Prime under Sky in New Zealand as of April 2006. The percentage of decline in the broadcaster's local content is presented. The television programs that the broadcaster announced for 2006 are cited. The article also...
- Programming:. // CableFAX Daily;6/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 116, p2
Presents news briefs on cable television programming in the U.S. as of June 2006. Premiere of the prime time programming block MOJO from INHD on June 17; Television series from Logo slated for development, including its military drama, "The Service"; Debut of Lifetime's "Off the Leash,"...
- WHAT to WATCH Monday. Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;5/9/2008, Issue 990, p58
The article lists prime time television programs that will air on May 5, 2008 including "Flying: Confessions of a Free Woman," "Gossip Girl," and "Samantha Who?"
- WHAT to WATCH Tuesday. Mitchell, Kerrie; Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;5/9/2008, Issue 990, p59
The article lists prime time television programs that will air on May 6, 2008 including "American Idol," "Reaper," and "Shark."
- WHAT to WATCH Wednesday. Collis, Clark; Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;5/9/2008, Issue 990, p59
The article lists prime time television programs that will air on May 7, 2008 including "American Masters: Marvin Gaye," "'Till Death," and "Law & Order."