Cable's No Slouch on SAG Slate
- Choice in the matter. // Daily Variety;6/20/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 54, pA5
The article lists the nominees for the Broadcast Television Journalists Association Critics Choice Television Awards in 2011 including Alec Baldwin of "30 Rock," in the Comedy Lead Actor category, Julie Bowen of "Modern Family," in the Comedy Supporting Actress category, and the reality show...
- TUBE CRIX GET INTO THE FRAY. Whipp, Glenn // Daily Variety;6/20/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 54, pA5
The article provides information on the Broadcast Television Journalists Association's Critics' Choice Television Awards which will be held on June 20, 2011 at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California.
- PLUS: 6 MORE ACTORS WHO DESERVE AN EMMY NOD. Naoreen, Nuzhat; Stack, Tim; Jensen, Jeff; Rahman, Ray; Beard, Lanford // Entertainment Weekly;5/10/2013, Issue 1258, p59
The authors offer opinions on television actors, citing actors including John Noble of the program "Fringe," Freddie Highmore of "Bates Motel" and Corey Stoll of "House of Cards" as being worthy of nomination for 2013 Emmy Awards.
- Will This Be the 'They're Due' Emmys? Hayes, Dade; Walsten, Jessika // Broadcasting & Cable;9/14/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 31, p3
The article cites reasons why several televisions shows, actors and actresses should receive the 2015 Emmy Award including "Mad Men" of AMC as Outstanding Drama Series for its pitch perfect final run, Tatiana Maslany as Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for the 87 characters she played...
- Int'l Emmys Noms. // Variety;11/19/2013, Vol. 322 Issue 3, p78
Lists are presented of television programs, actors and actresses nominated for 2013 International Emmy Awards.
- Marian Best Actress. // Filipino Reporter;3/8/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p42
The article talks about Marian Rivera, a television actress, who won the best actress award in a Drama series at the Golden Screen TV Awards 2013, held at the Teatrino in Greenhills, for her performance in the drama series "Amaya".
- SOME NOMINEES. // Variety;6/6/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 6, p20
Lists are presented on television programs and television actors and actresses nominated for 2013 Critics' Choice Television Awards.
- 'Millions are watching. Don't screw up.' Clapp, Gordon // Daily Variety;09/01/2000 Emmy Special, Vol. 268 Issue 64, p34
Recounts the author's experiences when he won the Emmy award for best supporting actor in 1998 for the role of Detective Greg Medavoy in 'NYPD Blue.' Popular conceit among actors about awards; Acceptance speech; Views on the cliche about the nomination and the thrill of winning.
- Enthusiasm evident as WGA honors David. Kilday, Gregg // Hollywood Reporter;1/20/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 2, p2
The article announces that television actor Larry David has received the 2010's Paddy Chayefksy Laurel Award for Television from the Writers Guild of America, West (WGA West).