NECN Makeover's Personality-Driven
- Prime coy over Kiwi content. Wakefield, Philip // Onfilm;Apr2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on industry fears on the reduction of local content on Prime under Sky in New Zealand as of April 2006. The percentage of decline in the broadcaster's local content is presented. The television programs that the broadcaster announced for 2006 are cited. The article also...
- WHAT to WATCH Sunday. Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;4/27/2007, Issue 931/932, p137
The article reviews several television programs airing on Sunday night, May 6, 2007 including "The Amazing Race," and "The Sopranos."
- Under Pressure. Droney, Maureen // Mix;May2005, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p85
The article focuses on the top rating of television show "Lost." the Consistently scoring in the Top 10 on the weekly ratings lists, the hit show "Lost" is, along with "Desperate Housewives," a major component of ABC Television's prime-time resurgence. Developed by "Alias" creator J.J. Abrams...
- NEXT. // Brandweek;4/5/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 14, p9
An introduction to the section on Friday night television's prime-time programming is presented, including an article on technology's influence in audience fragmentation, the article "Is Friday the New Saturday?" by Marc Berman, and an article by Ellie Parpis about the development of...
- WHAT to WATCH Wednesday. Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;
The article previews prime time television programs for Wednesday, February 20, 2008. The programs discussed include "Program," showing on the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (PBS) channel, the reality show "Supernanny," the one-hundredth episode of "MythBusters," and the reality television...
- Fat, Happy and Bland. // Time;9/16/1974, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p56
The article reviews the television program "ABC News Closeup," hosted by Roger Grimsby.
- LOST. Chen, Sandie Angulo // Daily Variety;6/18/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 52, pA7
The article reports on the strengths and weaknesses of the television program "Lost" in the U.S. It explores the ensemble actors and consistent writing that inspires the fans. It mentions the complicated storylines that is difficult for the viewers. It highlights the success of the producers in...
- BRICK CITY. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/21/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p14
The article reviews the television program "Brick City."
- Hey networks! I've got your reality right here. Richmond, Ray // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/19/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 5, p13
The article focuses on the author's views on the genre of reality television program in the American broadcast industry. The author mocks the kind of shows running in the primetime slot. He makes fun of the television network NBC's show "Age of Love," in which a tennis superstar dates 13 women...