Comcast Makes Banse Senior VP
- Comcast opens Shell to find program gems. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;2/4/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 28, p6
Announces the appointment of Jeff Shell as programming president of Comcast Cable Communications Inc. Career background; Job responsibilities; Business plans for the company.
- Upfront On Demand:. // CableFAX Daily;4/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 79, p2
Reports on the commitment of Comcast to video-on-demand (VOD). Statement issued by Comcast programming czar Jeff Shell, about launching new concepts; Expectation of Comcast on the growth of their monthly VOD views; Prediction of chief operating officer Steve Burke on VOD deals between ABC and Fox.
- The Sun Also Rises:. // CableFAX Daily;4/24/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 79, p2
Reports that Comcast has no plans to dismantle AZN Television according to programming president Jeff Shell. Number of its staff cut and content development put on hold; Statement issued by Shell about the company.
- Pushing Comcast's Buttons. Moss, Linda; Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;4/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p78
Discusses the efforts of Jeff Shell, president of programming at Comcast on improving the cable television programming of the company. Rationale behind the decision to recruit television host Ryan Seacrest; Actions taken to maximize the performance of each cable network of Comcast; Educational...
- Online. // CableFAX Daily;12/13/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 240, p2
The article presents an update on the cable television industry as of December 2005. Comcast has designated Amy Banse as president of Comcast Interactive Media. Scripps is planning to launch broadband channels in January 2006 including HGTV KitchenDesign.
- CN8 Expands North Into New England. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;3/31/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p14
Comcast Corp. in May 2003 will bring a somewhat localized version of CN8, the Comcast Network to Boston and other New England markets it services. In May, the channel's penetration will jump to more than 6.2 million households with new carriage on the Boston and New England systems operations in...
- FATES & FORTUNES. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p48
Provides information on promotions of people from the broadcasting industry as of November 25, 2002. Promotion of area director business operations of Eatontown, New Jersey-based Comcast Cable, Keith Taub to regional vice president finance and administration; Promotion of vice president of...
- Comcast Cable promotes Lynn Charytan to EVP and general counsel. Forshee, Stephanie // Inside Counsel (SyndiGate Media Inc.);11/5/2015, p5
The article announces the promotion of Lynn Charytan as executive vice president and general counsel for cable company Comcast Cable Communications Inc.
- Amy Banse. Winslow, George // Multichannel News;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 25, pA2
The article offers the insights of 2010 Brand Builders Award recipient Amy Banse regarding how Comcast Corp. operate, and her career life in the company.