3 TO GO AT TWC
- A Conversation With TWC's 'Killer B's' Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p38
Interviews Multiple Systems Operator chairman and CEO Glenn Britt, vice chairman and COO John Billock and president Tom Baxter, on the management of Time Warner Cable Inc. as of February 2004. Relationship of the strong demand for the digital video recorder (DVR) product with video-on-demand...
- 3 top execs exit in TWC shake-up. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/18/2005, Vol. 387 Issue 24, p4
This article reports that three top executives of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) are on their way out. A TWC spokesman confirmed the pending retirement of vice chairman and chief operating officer John Billock and president Tom Baxter, as well as the decision by Chuck Ellis to resign as chief...
- FORMER TIME WARNER CABLE CEO GLENN BRITT DIES. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/23/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p6
The article presents an obituary for former Time Warner Cable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Glenn Britt.
- Report: TWC's Britt Eyeing Retirement. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that according to newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Cable Inc. is planning to retire from his post as chairman in end of 2013.
- Smart, Fair, Honorable. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/16/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 22, p30
The article pays tribute to Glenn Britt, former chairman of Time Warner Cable.
- Britt: PSU Growth Stronger in August. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p42
The article reports that Time Warner Cable Inc. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Glenn Britt stated that primary service unit (PSU) growth in three of their product lines increased in August 2011.
- Britt Having Fun Heading Time Warner Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p1
Interviews Time Warner Cable chief executive officer of Glenn Britt. Employment background of Gleen Britt; Agenda for marketing cable services and modem services; Retention tool for premium services.
- Sports costs concern TW chief. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;2/1/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the statement of Time Warner Cable (TWC) chairman Glenn Britt regarding the higher costs of programming for the long-term contracts, such as the agreements with Los Angeles Dodgers and Lakers, which resulted to the decline of company's net profit by 9% in 2012.
- TW rewires cable suite. McLintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;1/17/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the executive restructuring at Time Warner Cable Inc. in the U.S. Announcement that president Thomas Baxter and vice chairman-chief operating officer (CFO) John Billock will take early retirement; Combination of their positions into the single title of president-CFO; Departure of...