- Webroot-SpySweeper Enterprise. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Mar2006, Special section p12
The article reviews the computer security software SpySweeper Enterprise from Webroot Software Inc.
- Webroot Survey. // Software World;May2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p26
The article reports on the Webroot Survey of Webroot which demonstrates that travel, personal webmail and social networking websites are frequently accessed by employees in Great Britain's workplace. The Webroot Survey finds out that employees frequently connects with their webmail and social...
- Internet Essentials. // Software World;May2005, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Reports that Webroot Software Inc. has combined its anti-spyware and security software products in one-retail only security suite called Internet Essentials.
- Spyware Infection Rates Return To Peak 2004 Levels. // Software World;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p24
The article presents Webroot Software's research report entitled "State of Spyware" in the U. S. Spyware infection rates have returned to 2004 peak levels in the second quarter of 2006. The trend is attributed to advancements in spyware technologies, a consumer tendency to rely on free...
- Webroot AntiSpyware with AntiVirus. Mitchell, Dave // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Apr2008, p49
The article reviews the electronic mail security software Webroot AntiSpyware With AntiVirus from Webroot.
- Webroot Merger. // Database & Network Journal;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p25
The article announces the merger between Webroot Software Inc., and Email Systems to develop innovative computer software security solution in Great Britain. The two merger company will offer Internet security solutions such as email archiving, image scanning and encryption, anti-spam and other...
- WEBROOT SHINES SPOTLIGHT ON BLENDED ATTACKS. McLaughlin, Kevin // CRN;6/26/2006, Issue 1202, p55
The article reports on the addition of new features to Spy Sweeper Enterprise from antispyware vendor Webroot aimed at combating increasingly sophisticated threats in the U.S. A variety of enhanced security features are added to Spy Sweeper Enterprise 3.0 to address emerging threats from...
- FEATURE: ANTISPYWARE. Winter, Daniel; Rees, Glenn // Australian PC User;Oct2005, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p35
Reviews the Webroot Spy Sweeper 4 Internet security antispyware computer software.
- SPY Sweeper Enterprise 2.5. // Software World;Sep2005, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p20
The article features Spy Sweeper Enterprise 2.5 software designed to protect businesses from malicious types of spyware. It is the first corporate anti-spyware solution to protect businesses with the use of Webroot Inc.'s Comprehensive Removal Technology (CRT). It uses adaptive recognition...