- Bankruptcy woes dispirit Hawaii. Field, David // Airline Business;Feb2005, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the move of Aloha Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines to file a Chapter 11 reorganisation at bankruptcy courts in the U.S. in 2005. Reduction in the value of cost planned by Aloha; Possible withdrawal of Hawaiian from the reorganisation; Views of Douglas Baird, a University of Chicago law...
- Russia: Fitch Upgrades, Credit Quality To Keep On Improving. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/31/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p18
The article reports that the sovereign credit ratings of Russia are improving as of July 2006. Fitch has upgraded the Russian Federation's foreign currency rating from BBB to BBB+. Fitch highlighted strong commodity prices supporting an increase in the stabilisation fund to US$89 billion by the...
- Fitch Downgrades Stockton University (NJ) Revs To 'A'. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34533, p1
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to the following bonds issued on behalf of Stockton University.
- ALABAMA: JeffCo Effects on Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33625, p9
The article reports on the evaluation done by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the bankruptcy of Jefferson County in Alabama to the Birmingham Airport Authority.
- Dramatic market share shifts unlikely. // Chain Drug Review;4/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p67
The article focuses on the global rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd.'s "Navigating the Drug Channel" report which shows an average growth in the market share of retail pharmacies of the country.
- DEBT AFTER DISCHARGE: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF REAFFIRMATION. Culhane, Marianne B.; White, Michaela M. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Fall99, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p709
Develops a two part research plan to learn how frequently Consumer Chapter 7 debtors reaffirm, which debts they reaffirm, how much they agree to pay, and whether they can afford it. Summary of the findings on reaffirmation studies; Recap of the recent history of reaffirmation and ride-through;...
- Reclamation Claims: The Bankruptcy Time Periods for Reclamation Demands Take Precedence Over Longer State Law Period. Nathan, Bruce // Business Credit;Oct2001, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the rights granted by the state law on trade creditors to reclaim goods from buyers in the United States. Conditions of reclamation; Time period of a reclamation demand; Extension of time periods in buyer bankruptcy case.
- When Your Bankrupt Customer Fails to Cooperate: Debtor Prison Returns? Blakeley, Scott // Business Credit;Oct2001, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p56
Presents tips for creditors in dealing with bankrupt debtors in the United States. Discussion on the bust-out scheme; Considerations on the acquisition of assets from bankrupt costumers; Importance of providing accurate schedules of assets and liabilities.
- The Top 10 Things You Should Immediately Do if Your Client Is a Creditor in a Bankruptcy Case. Avery, Wesley H. // Business Credit;Feb2003, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p24
Presents ways in determining creditor in a bankruptcy case in the U.S. Creation of operating report mailing list by the Office of the Trustee; Derivation of insolvency law by bankruptcy practitioner; Promulgation of Local Bankruptcy Rules by Federal District Court.