- Oneida Special School District, Tenn., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating by one notch to A from A-minus on Oneida Special School District, Tenn.'s general obligation debt outstanding.
- Southern Huntingdon Co. SD, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p25
The article reports on the increase in the credit rating of Southern Huntingdon County School District in Pennsylvania by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from A to A-plus in August 2014. Topics covered include the strong financial state of the firm as well as maintenance of its fund balance...
- S&P Drops Houston School District to Junk; Dallas Charter Shuttered. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p7
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to North Forest Independent School District in Houston, Texas. The credit rating agency downgraded the credit of the school district two notches to the speculative-grade rating of BB from BBB-minus due to severe fiscal...
- Shaker Heights Rise. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p31
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its rating for the Shaker Heights City School District's general obligation bonds in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
- Lafourche Parish District Raised to A-plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32849, p26
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its rating on the Lafourche Parish Consolidated School District No. 1's general obligation debt to A-plus from A-minus in Louisiana. The upgrade was based on the district's ability to restore balanced operations and maintain strong...
- Wabash Co. Metro SD, Ind., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/4/2015, p32
The article reports on the low ratings given by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Rating Services to the outstanding general obligation debt, from A to A-, of the Wabash County Metropolitan School District in Indiana.
- WISCONSIN: School District Gets Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32509, p39
The article reports that the Standard and Poor's has revised its outlook for the Burlington Area School District in Wisconsin from stable to positive. The school district is preparing to sell $3.6 million of general obligation debt. Analyst Scott Garrigan contends that if the district is able to...
- WISCONSIN: S&P Drops Monroe Schools. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32527, p33
The article reports on the credit rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the underlying general obligation credit of the Monroe School District in Wisconsin. The rating agency has lowered the rating from A-minus to BBB due to the firm's declining financial position. Its general fund balance...
- St. Vrain Valley SD RE-1J, Colo., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F338, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its issuer credit rating (ICR) on St. Vrain Valley School District No. RE-1J, Colorado's general obligation (GO) bonds to AA from AA-minus. According to Standard & Poor's credit analyst Daniel Zuccarello, higher rating is...