- S&P Drops Houston School District to Junk; Dallas Charter Shuttered. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p7
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to North Forest Independent School District in Houston, Texas. The credit rating agency downgraded the credit of the school district two notches to the speculative-grade rating of BB from BBB-minus due to severe fiscal...
- Oneida Special School District, Tenn., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating by one notch to A from A-minus on Oneida Special School District, Tenn.'s general obligation debt outstanding.
- Southern Huntingdon Co. SD, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p25
The article reports on the increase in the credit rating of Southern Huntingdon County School District in Pennsylvania by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from A to A-plus in August 2014. Topics covered include the strong financial state of the firm as well as maintenance of its fund balance...
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- MICHIGAN: Whitmore's Negative Revise. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p9
The article reports on the downward revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook for the general obligation debt and the $7.4 million advance refunding bond to be sold on November 7, 2007 by Whitmore Lake Public Schol District in Michigan in November 2007. The agency rated the new bonds A with...
- SOUTH CAROLINA Schools Get a Boost. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/19/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32903, p9
The article reports on the upgrade made by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Anderson County School District No. 5's issuer credit rating to A-plus from A, thus assigning a stable outlook in South Carolina. The agency stated that the upgrade is based on the district's local economy, which continues to...
- McClain County ISD 15, Okla., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2014, p23
The article reports on the rating received by McClain County Economic Development Authority in Oklahoma from credit rating agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services for its educational facilities lease revenue bonds as of September 2014. Topics covered include the views of S&P credit...
- St. Vrain Valley SD RE-1J, Colo., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 2/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its issuer credit rating (ICR) on St. Vrain Valley School District No. RE-1J, Colo.'s general obligation (GO) bonds to AA from AA-minus.
- Shaker Heights Rise. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p31
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its rating for the Shaker Heights City School District's general obligation bonds in Shaker Heights, Ohio.