- S&P Drops Houston School District to Junk; Dallas Charter Shuttered. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p7
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to North Forest Independent School District in Houston, Texas. The credit rating agency downgraded the credit of the school district two notches to the speculative-grade rating of BB from BBB-minus due to severe fiscal...
- Oneida Special School District, Tenn., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating by one notch to A from A-minus on Oneida Special School District, Tenn.'s general obligation debt outstanding.
- Southern Huntingdon Co. SD, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p25
The article reports on the increase in the credit rating of Southern Huntingdon County School District in Pennsylvania by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from A to A-plus in August 2014. Topics covered include the strong financial state of the firm as well as maintenance of its fund balance...
- Shaker Heights Rise. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p31
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its rating for the Shaker Heights City School District's general obligation bonds in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- Lafourche Parish District Raised to A-plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32849, p26
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its rating on the Lafourche Parish Consolidated School District No. 1's general obligation debt to A-plus from A-minus in Louisiana. The upgrade was based on the district's ability to restore balanced operations and maintain strong...
- Wabash Co. Metro SD, Ind., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/4/2015, p32
The article reports on the low ratings given by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Rating Services to the outstanding general obligation debt, from A to A-, of the Wabash County Metropolitan School District in Indiana.
- St. Vrain Valley SD RE-1J, Colo., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F338, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its issuer credit rating (ICR) on St. Vrain Valley School District No. RE-1J, Colorado's general obligation (GO) bonds to AA from AA-minus. According to Standard & Poor's credit analyst Daniel Zuccarello, higher rating is...
- Mason County Eastern School District, Mich., Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/25/2014, Issue 34216, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its school issuer credit rating (ICR) to A-minus from BBB-plus on Mason County Eastern School District, Mich.'s outstanding general obligation (GO) debt based on an improved financial position that is likely sustainable.