- S&P Drops Houston School District to Junk; Dallas Charter Shuttered. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p7
The article reports on a credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to North Forest Independent School District in Houston, Texas. The credit rating agency downgraded the credit of the school district two notches to the speculative-grade rating of BB from BBB-minus due to severe fiscal...
- Oneida Special School District, Tenn., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating by one notch to A from A-minus on Oneida Special School District, Tenn.'s general obligation debt outstanding.
- Southern Huntingdon Co. SD, Pa., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p25
The article reports on the increase in the credit rating of Southern Huntingdon County School District in Pennsylvania by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from A to A-plus in August 2014. Topics covered include the strong financial state of the firm as well as maintenance of its fund balance...
- Shaker Heights Rise. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p31
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its rating for the Shaker Heights City School District's general obligation bonds in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- Lafourche Parish District Raised to A-plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32849, p26
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its rating on the Lafourche Parish Consolidated School District No. 1's general obligation debt to A-plus from A-minus in Louisiana. The upgrade was based on the district's ability to restore balanced operations and maintain strong...
- Wabash Co. Metro SD, Ind., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/4/2015, p32
The article reports on the low ratings given by credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Rating Services to the outstanding general obligation debt, from A to A-, of the Wabash County Metropolitan School District in Indiana.
- MICHIGAN: Whitmore's Negative Revise. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p9
The article reports on the downward revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook for the general obligation debt and the $7.4 million advance refunding bond to be sold on November 7, 2007 by Whitmore Lake Public Schol District in Michigan in November 2007. The agency rated the new bonds A with...
- WISCONSIN: School District Gets Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32509, p39
The article reports that the Standard and Poor's has revised its outlook for the Burlington Area School District in Wisconsin from stable to positive. The school district is preparing to sell $3.6 million of general obligation debt. Analyst Scott Garrigan contends that if the district is able to...