MassHEFA Gets New Director Of Financing Programs From MBTA
- Slag cement shipments top 3 million metric tons in 2003. // Rock Products;May/Jun2004 Supp Cement, p4
Reports on the increase in slag cement shipments in 2003. Factors attributed to the material's continued growth, according to Jan Pruskinski, executive director of the Slag Cement Association; List of elected officers of the association in 2004; Information on the relaunch of its Web site.
- AHA announces promotions in Federal Relations department. // AHA News;6/14/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the promotion of Anne Ubl as vice president for legislative affairs and Mark Seklecki as executive director of political affairs of the American Hospital Association as of June 2004. Career background of Ubl and Seklecki; Responsibilities of Seklecki.
- NRA Performance Index continues to rise, but woes persist. Spielberg, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;7/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the Restaurant Performance Index of the National Restaurant Association in the U.S. Use of a Current Situation Index in measuring trends in sales, traffic, labor and capital expenditures; Attitudes of the operators about future prospects reflected in an Expectations Index; Increase...
- Metalformers reveal capital spending plans. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Jun2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p9
Focuses on the plans of metalforming companies to increase their capital spending in the U.S. Average company expenditure for capital items; Anticipation for the largest share of capital expenditures; Details of the Capital Spending Report of the Precision Metalforming Association.
- SAMPE entering 60th year in good shape. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;6/16/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p11
This article focuses on the Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE), as of June 2003. SAMPE anticipates having an executive director on board in the October-December timeframe of 2003. On the financial front, SAMPE has secured a long-term lease for an additional...
- Meet the Candidates for ACerS Board of Directors. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Aug2000, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p48
Presents the candidates for the American Ceramic Society (ACerS) board of directors in the United States. Focus on the educational and career backgrounds of the candidates; Research interests of Shin-ichi Hirano; Contributions of John A. Kraniuk to the ceramics community; Involvement of J....
- 529 Plan Group Unveils Its Board . // American Banker;5/1/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 83, p7
Reports on the announcement of board of directors by College Savings Foundation in the U.S. Names of the directors and their positions.
- Q: Are there any legal concerns if one of the candidates for a job opening at our association ... // Association Management;Jul96, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p23
Discusses whether there are legal concerns if one of the candidates for a job opening at an association in the United States is a board member. Directors' fiduciary duties regarding self-dealing and conflict of interest; Ensuring fairness in the selection; Need to judge the director by the same...
- AAFA Increases Roles Of Several Executives. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/19/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 106, p16
Reports that the American Apparel & Footwear Association has expanded responsibilities of its staff. Promotion of Mary Howell; Selection of Joan McNeal; Task assigned to Fawn Evenson.