10-Yr Tips Go At 1.725% High
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go at 0.200% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The Treasury Department sold $13 billion of inflation-indexed 9-year 10-month TIPs at a 0.200% high yield, an adjusted price of 99.164241, with a 1/4% coupon.
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go at 0.491% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;7/23/2015, p1
The Treasury Department sold $15 billion of inflation-indexed 10-year TIPs at a 0.491% high yield, an adjusted price of 99.133176, with a 3/8% coupon.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Shields, Yvette; Vekshin, Alison; E. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p2
Reports financial developments in the U.S. as of May 14, 2002. Improvement of the manufacturing activity of the Kansas City Federal Reserve District; Growth of the tender rates for the discount bills; Sale of the discount bills of the Treasury Department.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.695%, 1.880% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32933, p7
No abstract available.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.895%, 4.220%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p2
The article reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Department of the Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Tender rates have been higher as Coupon equivalents were 3.988% and 4.372%, respectively and the price for the 91s was 99.015431 and that for the 182s was 97.866556....
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.655% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $16 billion of four-week bills at a 4.655 percent high yield. The bills have an issue date of May 25 and are due on June 22, 2006. Tenders totaled $34,647,270,000 and the Treasury accepted $16,000,030,000 including $375,865,000...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Goat 1.880% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32035, p2
The article reports that the U.S. treasury department has auctioned $10 billion of four-week bills. These bills have been auctioned at a 1.880% high yield, a price of 99.853778. The coupon equivalent was 1.909%. The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.14. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 94.92%. The...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.075%, 0.185% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33206, p2
The article reports on the condition of the tender rates of the Treasury Department in the U.S. Accordingly, the tender rates for the agency's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed on October 26, 2009. It notes that the move followed as the three-month bills incurred a 0.075% high...
- Cash Managements Draw 2.895% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury recently sold $10 billion 14-day cash management bills, dated June 1, 2005, due June 15, 2005 at a 2.895% high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 3.30. The coupon equivalent was 2.939%. The price was 99.887417.