10-Yr Tips Go At 1.725% High
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go at 0.200% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2015, p1
The Treasury Department sold $13 billion of inflation-indexed 9-year 10-month TIPs at a 0.200% high yield, an adjusted price of 99.164241, with a 1/4% coupon.
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go at 0.491% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;7/23/2015, p1
The Treasury Department sold $15 billion of inflation-indexed 10-year TIPs at a 0.491% high yield, an adjusted price of 99.133176, with a 3/8% coupon.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Shields, Yvette; Vekshin, Alison; E. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p2
Reports financial developments in the U.S. as of May 14, 2002. Improvement of the manufacturing activity of the Kansas City Federal Reserve District; Growth of the tender rates for the discount bills; Sale of the discount bills of the Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.960% High. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p2
No abstract available.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.895%, 4.220%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p2
The article reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Department of the Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Tender rates have been higher as Coupon equivalents were 3.988% and 4.372%, respectively and the price for the 91s was 99.015431 and that for the 182s was 97.866556....
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.655% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $16 billion of four-week bills at a 4.655 percent high yield. The bills have an issue date of May 25 and are due on June 22, 2006. Tenders totaled $34,647,270,000 and the Treasury accepted $16,000,030,000 including $375,865,000...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.520%, 1.920% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32923, p2
The article reports that weekly tender bills go at 1.520% in the U.S. It states that tender rates for the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 1.520 high rate, down from 1.610, and the six-months incurred a 1.920% high rate, down from...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.850%, 2.050% Rates. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;6/10/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32896, p2
The article reports on the increase in tender rates for the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. The three months incurred a 1.850% high rate, down from 1.820%, and the six-months obtained a 2.050% high rate, up from 1.950%. It adds that coupon equivalents were...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.800%, 3.070%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32134, p2
This article reports that the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills both fell, as the three-months incurred a 2.800% high rate, down from 2.850% last week and as the six-months incurred a 3.070% high rate, down from 3.120% last week. Coupon...