The Long Slide Stops for M&A
- More deals but less value in M&A market. // EuroProperty;2004, p15
Property company merger and acquisitions activity was down almost 40 percent in Europe last year compared to 2002, leaving advisers to contend with earning lower revenues while working on a similar number of deals as in the previous year. Advisers worked on deals worth a total of $27bn in 2003,...
- LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p8
Ranks the top performing high yield fund managers as of December 2003. Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Citigroup; JP Morgan & Co.; Deutsche Bank AG; Goldman Sachs & Co.
- THE NAME GAME AT CSFB. Hahn, Avital Louria; Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/31/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p4
Presents information on various U.S. business enterprises as of March 31, 2003. Renaming of the research division of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CFSB) as DLJ Research; Appointment of Colin Grassie as the head of global markets Europe by Deutsche Bank AG; Selection of Charles Rossotti as...
- M&A Services. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p29
Presents information on the most active advisers in mergers and acquisitions services in 2002. Credit Suisse First Boston; Goldman Sachs; J.P. Morgan.
- ASSET-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;1/12/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p24
Presents an overview of trade and transactions in the asset backed securities market in the U.S. in 2004 by several financial institutions. JP Morgan; Credit Suisse First Boston; Deutsche Bank AG; Citigroup; Banc One Capital Markets; Banc of America Securities LLC.
- Oman. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/12/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p25
Presents news on the businesses in Oman for the week of March 12, 1999. Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse First Boston as the prime candidates to handle the privatization of the Seeb International Airport; Selection of foreign companies as consultants of a private power station by the Ministry of...
- CSFB, Deutsche Bank Sell Cendant LBO Loan. // Bank Loan Report;9/26/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the deal between Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. and Deutsche Bank AG to launch a multimillion syndication credit facility in the U.S. Aim to back the leveraged buyout of Cendant Corp.'s marketing unit by Apollo Management; Terms and conditions of the deal; Potential benefits of the...
- Duo Arranges Deal for BF Goodrich Sale. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p2
Deals with the bank loan being arranged by Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse First Boston to support the acquisition of the performance materials division of BF Goodrich Co. by an investor group led by AEA Investors Inc. Benefits of the sale to BF Goodrich; Information on the purchase deal;...
- MEAGER MERGERS. Angell, Brian // U.S. Banker;Sep2000, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p63
Reports on the ability of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. to secure choice transactions among United States financial advisers during the first half of year 2000. Result of the increased interest in consolidations; Effect of the departure of banks from markets with no competitive advantage;...