- Retail Equity Firm LNK Raises $400M. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/29/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 66, p9
The article reports on the fund-raising initiative launched by LNK Partners Co., a private equity firm based in New York. LNK Partners, a new private equity firm focused on investing in the consumer-retail sector, closed on its first fund, raising $400 million in committed capital. The fund was...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p19
This section presents statistical data related to private equity fundraising in the United States, as of July 25, 2005. Data is presented on: fundraising by size; top advisers on the U.S. target leveraged buyouts and top advisers on global leveraged buyouts.
- UK Deep Pockets. Pizzigati, Sam // Multinational Monitor;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p51
The article reports on the tax payments of private equity partnerships in Great Britain. According to analysts, any move to up taxes on private equity partnerships will leave the industry less competitive in global markets. It reports that since 1999, private equity houses in Great Britain have...
- 8 Notes for PE Advisers. Hughes, John // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p56
The article offers the author's insights on eight important considerations for private equity (PE) advisers based from various themes faced by PE sponsors in 2013. Among the topics discussed include merges and acquisitions (M&A) cycle analysis, fundraising, and diversification of products. He...
- Nina Lesavoy Talks PE Fundraising. Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/21/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 29, p12
An interview with Nina Lesavoy, managing director and founder of Avec Capital, is presented. Lesavoy finds it challenging to attract investors in the private equity fund raising market. She likewise mentions her advocacy to first-time funds and cites the strategies that first-time fund managers...
- Who Calls Shots In Private Equity. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p11
Focuses on developments related to the private equity market. Growth projections for the market in 2004; Fund raising efforts of fund managers; Factors affecting the earnings of general partners.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p14
Presents information on the private equity investment funds market as of February 2, 2004. Private equity fundraising; Fundraising in the U.S.; Leading advisers in the U.S. leveraged buyout market.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p16
Reports on developments in private equity in the U.S. as of February 2004. Private equity fundraising; Venture capital funds; Buyout/mezzanine funds; Top investment advisers on target leveraged buyout.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p16
Presents charts of all private equity fundraising in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Private equity fundraising; U.S. fundraising; Fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target LBOs; Top advisers global LBOs.