- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/31/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p17
The article focuses on the performance of Initial Public Offerings for the last 360 days. Offer price for New River Pharmaceuticals Inc. is 8.00 and price on January 26, 2005 was 21.07 with percent change of 163.375. W Hambrecht is the book manager. Offer price for Xcyte Therapies Inc. is 8.00...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 123, p2
This section offers news briefs on corporate financings including the pricing by Corcept Therapeutics Inc. of an underwritten public offering of common stock, agreements signed by Neuralstem Inc. to sell 10 million U.S. dollars of units, and a plan by Palatin Technologies Inc. to raise two...
- Chapter 8: Insight into the Potential and Traditional Sectors. Yinya Li, Jonsson // Investing in China: The Emerging Venture Capital Industry;Sep2005, p245
The article looks at the potential and traditional sectors in the capital market in China. Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd. used money from investments to develop new businesses, increase core competencies and prepare for future challenges. Tanglong International Media Ltd. launched a free...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/6/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 47, p17
This article presents information about the aftermarket performance of the initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies in the U.S. The best performance was shown by issuer Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd. with an offer price of $11.00, percentage change of 261.818, amount to the...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;1/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p6
The article offers information on the public offering closed by Corcept Therapeutics Inc. for net proceeds of approximately 41.9 million U.S. dollars.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p19
The article presents information on performance of recent initial public offerings (IPO), and recent stock offerings. Information has been presented in tabular form. Some of the issuers of IPOs are Jed Oil, Marchex, New River Pharmaceuticals Inc., Shanda Interactive Ent, Cogent,...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p33
Presents a review of the average price of most recent 100 initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies as of August 2003.
- HOW COST-EFFECTIVE ARE Canadian IPO Markets? Kooli, Maher; Suret, Jean-Marc // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a study that examined a sample of Canadian and U.S. initial public offerings (IPO) from 1997 to 1999 to measure their direct and indirect costs. Discussion of the data and the costs of going public; List of the major direct cost components in an IPO; Costs and methods of raising...