- Mouse collects $3 bil in worldwide cheese. DiOrio, Carl // Daily Variety;12/4/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 43, p46
Focuses on the annual gross of film distributor Disney in Hollywood, California. Estimation of box office sales for 2003; Account on global grosses; List of high-grossing films.
- Euro Disney problems not Mickey Mouse. James, Alison // Daily Variety;10/21/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 12, p6
Focuses on the financial performance of Walt Disney in Paris, France. Loss for the fiscal year 2002â€“03; Impact euro against dollars; Decline of share price.
- Euro Disney's â‚¬1 billion bail-out plan. // Park World;Oct2014, p7
The article reports that family entertainment firm Walt Disney Co. has issued a proposal for a 1.3bn dollars recapitalisation of Euro Disney SCA, the company that runs the Disneyland Paris resort.
- TECH OF A DEAL. Pellet, Jennifer // Entrepreneur;Jan2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p81
Reports on the Quickloan and Quicklease programs offered by Dell Computer Corp. to entrepreneurs seeking finance for purchasing information technology. Features of the loan and lease programs; Their availability.
- Disney never lost the magic. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/21/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 29, p8
The article focuses on the forecast of the performance of Walt Disney Co. in the U.S. stock market. It notes that its theme parks and resorts have performed well with quarterly revenue growth ranging from 5% to 9% and have contributed much on its healthy sales growth. According to experts,...
- Disney Bucks Economic Slowdown. // DRIP Investor;Jul2008, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p7
The article highlights the financial performance of Walt Disney as of the fiscal second quarter of 2008. It discusses the resiliency of Disney's theme-park and resort business during the period. Revenue for the company increased 11 percent. Other operations are expected to continue to do...
- MOUSE LOAN GROAN. Frater, Patrick // Daily Variety;8/4/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 21, p20
The article reports on a dispute between Walt Disney and the Hong Kong government over loan financing at the Hong Kong Disneyland theme park. The park, which is 57 percent owned by Hong Kong and has been open nearly three years, is due to repay HK$2.5 billion of loans in September. Disney said...
- Solid gains for Mouse. HAYES, DADE // Daily Variety;5/9/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Walt Disney Co. for the second quarter ended March 31, 2007. The total revenue of the company for the said period was 8.1 billion dollars. Operating income rose 25 percent to 1.8 billion dollars from 1.4 billion dollars. The studio revenues of...
- PIXAR GOES OWN WAY. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;5/7/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 24, p6
Reports on U.S.-based Pixar Animation Studios' plan to go on its own after its contract with Walt Disney Co. ends in 2006. Expectation that the move will more than double the company's percentage of box office and ancillary revenue the animation studio keeps from its releases; Financial data of...