THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p17
The article presents information on the most recent hundred initial public offerings. Information has been presented in tabular form. Information on offer date, offer price, and closing date has been given in the article. Some of the companies are MHI Hospitality, Otelco Telecommunications,...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 46, p22
This article presents information related to the performance of initial public offerings of several U.S. companies.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p19
The article presents information on performance of recent initial public offerings (IPO), and recent stock offerings. Information has been presented in tabular form. Some of the issuers of IPOs are Jed Oil, Marchex, New River Pharmaceuticals Inc., Shanda Interactive Ent, Cogent,...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p14
Presents data on initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States. UAP Holding; MHI Hospitality; InPhonic; Iowa Telecom Services; PRA International.
- McGraw-Hill, Interline Complete Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/17/2014, p22
The article focuses on the loan issues completed by McGraw-Hill Global Education Holdings and Interline Brands Inc. The $688 million first-lien term loan with a price of Libor plus 475 bps closed by McGraw is stated. The prepayment that will be made by the company to minimize the existing...
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p19
Presents a review of 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.
- HOW COST-EFFECTIVE ARE Canadian IPO Markets? Kooli, Maher; Suret, Jean-Marc // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a study that examined a sample of Canadian and U.S. initial public offerings (IPO) from 1997 to 1999 to measure their direct and indirect costs. Discussion of the data and the costs of going public; List of the major direct cost components in an IPO; Costs and methods of raising...